FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Consultation with Dr. Harrison Lee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2014 at 3:40pm
hey, did you ever get your procedure?
Sponsored Links

MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 7:33pm
No not yet. I am going to try and get it performed next month. My plan was to wait until they let me work from home so that way I didn't have to use up vacation time to recover, but now at this point I am being impatient

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 4:12pm
I am scheduled for surgery on September 16th so I will post pics for you guys. I was trying to update the title information, but it won't let me. I already put down my deposit so I am nervous. Everyone is trying to keep me from doing it but ultimately, it is my decision

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 12 2014 at 5:26am
The day before my birthday!
I am so excited for you. I'm wishing you a speedy healing. And if it is something you want to do, then go for it. It's your life and it's not like you're doing anything super dramatic. Please keep us updated but don't rush it. Let us know you're okay and healthy as soon as possible but focus on healing.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 6:10pm
Happy belated! The surgery went well. I was expecting a lot of numbness but don't really have that and I have a low pain tolerance but am not in pain. I get my cast and sutures removed this Wednesday, and I know the expectations of when I will see my final results. I just wish the swelling in my cheeks would go down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 10:05pm
Thank you! Congratulations!
I can't wait for the pics. I'm glad you aren't feeling much pain and that it continues to stay that way. How bad is the swelling in your cheeks? Intense?
Originally posted by MochaBarbieDoll MochaBarbieDoll wrote:

Happy belated! The surgery went well. I was expecting a lot of numbness but don't really have that and I have a low pain tolerance but am not in pain. I get my cast and sutures removed this Wednesday, and I know the expectations of when I will see my final results. I just wish the swelling in my cheeks would go down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2014 at 11:19pm
Yeah the swelling in the face sucks because it's starts in your eyes and gravity pulls it down into the rest of your face. I can post some pics or send them privately as I have forgotten how to post them on herel
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic