Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Cosmetic Surgery
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Consultation with Dr. Harrison Lee

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
MochaBarbieDoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Consultation with Dr. Harrison Lee
    Posted: Dec 26 2013 at 3:07pm
Hello, so I got a consultation with Dr. Harrison Lee of Beverley Hills. I saw some pictures of some feminization procedures that were performed on some of his clients and I was absolutely amazed. Like he made these men look like real women. Well I saw the rhinoplasty he performed on one of the clients and it looked really good. So I sent him pictures and he contacted me and discussed my options, and he was very humble and helpful and his prices were really good for being in the Mecca of surgery. I would be getting my nose done with either him of Dr. Ghavami. Also I wanted to say because someone argued with me about a doctor specializing in ethnic rhinoplasty does not make a difference. It makes a huge difference. Why would anyone want a doctor to approach an ethnic nose the same way they would a caucasian nose? That is just asking for disaster. But I am looking to get my nose done either at the end of January or sometime in February
Sponsored Links

iluvmihair View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iluvmihair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 28 2013 at 5:00am
Is that you in your avi? Bc I think your nose looks good! However, I acknowledge that I am not the one living with it, so I'm not judging you or your decisions, I was just curious.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 8:01pm
Yes that is me in my AVI. I have always been really self conscious about my nose and researched the information for a while before deciding to move forward. Also no worries, I hear it all the time from family and friends that I shouldn't change it
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2014 at 8:06pm
OP did you have your surgery yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 12:02am
No I was planning on setting up something in March. I had a ligament reconstruction on my knee which hasn't fully healed which is the hold up on my cosmetic surgery but I will definitely continue with updates
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 9:00pm
please don't forget to post pics! it's normally dead here. i personally think you have a beautiful nose but i can't wait to see the transformation.
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 7:02pm
How much is he quoting you? 

I'm getting Rhinoplasty done in the next few weeks due to a bad Septoplasty I had done 2 years ago for breathing issues. I've got mines penciled in but I'm going to do it in the Dominican Republic in March to save a few thousand LOL 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:05pm
He quoted me 7500 which I think is good for Beverly Hill prices. If you look at work he did on people on his site and realself.com, its really good
DamiaRose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DamiaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 9:12am
That's not bad, especially with him being in Beverly Hills. Keep us updated! :) 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MochaBarbieDoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:10am
I will certainly keep everyone updated. I am excited and nervous all at the same time
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic