Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Inspirational Scriptures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

constant gratitude

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: constant gratitude
    Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 10:03am
Constant Gratitude Today's Scripture "O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever" (I Chronicles 16:34 AMP) Today's Word from Joel and VictoriaGratitude is a powerful force in the life of the believer. No matter what may be happening in the world around you, you can always find something to thank God for. Having constant gratitude shows that you have faith in God because not only do you thank Him for what He has done in the past, you thank Him for what He will do in the future. It's that kind of faith that pleases God and causes Him to move on your behalf. Constant gratitude also shows humility because when we are thankful, we magnify God instead of magnifying our problems. It gives us proper perspective and opens the door for God's grace, favor, and supernatural empowerment. So what are you grateful for today? Are you grateful for the sun that shines and brings us a new day? Are you thankful for the gift of eternal life?As you choose an attitude of constant gratitude, you'll experience His mercy and lovingkindness in greater ways. You'll be filled with His peace and joy and be empowered to move forward into the abundant life He has prepared for you! A Prayer for Today"Father in heaven, today I declare my thanks to You for all You have done in my life. Help me see Your hand of blessing as I continually acknowledge and praise Your name. Fill me with Your peace and joy as I keep You first place in all that I do. In Jesus' Name. Amen"
Sponsored Links

Zuriel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zuriel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 11:04am
SmileAmen!
lolabelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lolabelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2009 at 8:56pm
I am truly thankful for knowing God more and being closer to him. My life is so much more enjoyable now than ever as I grow stronger in Christ.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:18pm
Gratitude is so importantHeart
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:03pm
more on gratitude:

GOD IS AMAZING.

Good Morning Sisters and Brothers,

I pray that all is well with you and your family. Start your day with God by sitting by the window in amazement. Just look back over your life and see how far God has brought you and how much He has blessed you. For instance, Jesus died to give you life, love and all that you need to enjoy life. Amazing isn’t it of how much God cares about you. So live and appreciate life. “And immediately the girl got up and began walking (for she was twelve years of age), and they were immediately overcome with amazement.” (Mark 5:42 ESV) So be encouraged this morning and rejoice because He has been good to you.

Challenge of the day: LOOK and be amazed at what God can do, shall do and has done for you daily. His love is everlasting and eternal. His grace is available every morning! So you might as well praise Him for being God. Honor Him for all things. Your life is never going to be the same with God. “And amazement seized them all, and they glorified God and were filled with awe, saying, “We have seen extraordinary things today.” (Luke 5:26 ESV)

To God Be the Glory and Many Blessings

http://startyourdaywithgod.wordpress.com/
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair