BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Congrats to Eve and Maximillion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:28am
Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

tbh, eve qualifies as a coon but congrats to her and max.
coon for me would be someone who goes out of their way to sh*t on the opposite sex of their race etc etc etc and will stumble backwards to catch anything other than heror his own

so i dont think eve fits that bill

what past of eve are we talking about?
Sponsored Links

iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:30am
A stripper lol, she did good.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:31am

eve used to be a stripper

the sex tape

maybe being a rapper is bad too
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:33am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

eve used to be a stripper

the sex tape

maybe being a rapper is bad too
and horrible acting in the movie barber shop
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

coon for me would be someone who goes out of their way to sh*t on the opposite sex of their race etc etc etc and will stumble backwards to catch anything other than heror his own

her type of cooning isn't going to be as in your face as sh*tting on black men. i give her the coon label because she started out as a rapper, built her brand by being a strong "independent" black woman and made her fame and somewhat fortune from the black community...then when her career is on the down, she abandoned the brothas and ran into the arms of her white knight.

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:38am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Would yall let a women with eve's past marry your brother?

I am not in the position to 'let' my brothers do anything. They are both very happily married to women that likely have pasts that I would not want to replicate (with one, my brother is her 4th husband, with the other, during the 1st weekend that we met, she got her eagle on in the middle of the dance floor at the club lol) but the only thing that I care about is do they give my brothers the twinkle in their eye and treat them with unconditional love and respect.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:42am

what NJ said

and as from as thotism......I have no idea what those women did before they met my brothers and I really shouldn't know
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the photo of her getting cunnilingus from a fellow stripper on stage during a lock in party? the sex tape with her former fiance? the long relationship with the filthy paynus whore of the world (that oil money heir)? Aside from those dings against her, there is nothing. She isnt known for bed hopping.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 12:01pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

if she is reformed....why not?

as long as it is really in her past and not hurting her earning potential or current morals/values I don't care
IA. Plenty of thots turn into husbands all the time.shrugLOL
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 7:06pm
From what I've seen, Eve is really stiff.  I always thought it was interesting she was a stripper because of that.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 10111213>
  Share Topic