Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Congrats to Eve and Maximillion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 11 Votes, Average 2.82  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 14 2014 at 10:41pm
She doesn't look good..esp for her wedding day..to a billionaire.  I like her though.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:52am
Im leaving it at congratulations. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 12:56am
She look pretty facial.....veil is lovely.....dress is fugly.....is this haole wearing a glittery blazer? 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:04am
lol
girl, not on MY wedding day
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:29am
her face is cute as usual… but i would expect her makeup to be greatness for her wedding.. she looks kinda plain to me. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:31am
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

She doesn't look good..esp for her wedding day..to a billionaire.  I like her though.

It's Maximillion...not Maxibillion.
He's worth like 50 mil. 
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:33am
Well I hope this works out for her... I always thought she was so cute back in the day with her short Natural hair! Down in the RR days... I wonder what she is like now! this seems so weird to me.. but I don't know her
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:34am
maximillion is a cute name.. especially cus he really is a millionaire. 

i hate how i hear all these things about him bein a billionaire… but everything online says his net worth is 50 million… 
i know you cant depend on them sites to know every detail of these peoples bank accounts but id think usually they were at least ball park range.. 
which is it…? some millions..? hundreds of millions..? or billion..? 

she needs to start herself a business now… try to bring back fetish or something only better. 
(joking… too many ppl are trying to have clothing lines… for some reason only the kardashians are excelling at itOuch
lol i remember my cute ass fetish jacket hella years ago… Dead

Edited by coconess - Jun 15 2014 at 1:36am
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:36am
millionaire not billionaire? Well I hope she knew that before she married him.

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 15 2014 at 1:38am
in true Eve fashion, it could've been better.  money hasn't changed her.  i want to know how they met and all of that...i'm really happy for her.  she went from kickin it with Stevie J and Drag-on and DMX to men with their shyt together. Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 13>