Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 11:30pm
Carter Push Party

Edited by hauteshellbi - May 21 2017 at 11:33pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 11:32pm
Carter Push Party

May 20, 2017

Edited by hauteshellbi - May 21 2017 at 11:39pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2017 at 11:36pm

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 12:45am
*Is that Kobe Bryant's wife on that photo? I love her shades. I dint know that she was in Bey's inner circle.

*Not sure why I was silently hoping to see pix of Latoya & Latavia as I scrolled through. Also Papa Matthew Knowles. Also, Lebron & Queen Savannah and their 3 gorgeous kids.

*Jay seems to be getting in shape now. Gotta live long and strong for the wife and 3 young chillun

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 22 2017 at 12:47am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 1:34am
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

*Is that Kobe Bryant's wife on that photo? I love her shades. I dint know that she was in Bey's inner circle.

*Not sure why I was silently hoping to see pix of Latoya & Latavia as I scrolled through. Also Papa Matthew Knowles. Also, Lebron & Queen Savannah and their 3 gorgeous kids.

*Jay seems to be getting in shape now. Gotta live long and strong for the wife and 3 young chillun

Yes that's Vanessa Bryant I think she's connected through LaLa, seems like since she's moved to L.A. she has a few new friends. Serena was also at the shower glowing

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 10:20am
God bless Bey for remaining so flawless while carrying twins.  I am wooed lol.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2017 at 10:51am
Awww so cute Heart

I wonder how she avoided getting stretch marks?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2017 at 8:08pm
Beyonce needs to name the twins black hair media so we can get some actvity on this site!

Who is the lady in red?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2017 at 12:48am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Beyonce needs to name the twins black hair media so we can get some actvity on this site!

Who is the lady in red?

Jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz

https://www.instagram.com/lorraineschwartz/
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2017 at 10:23pm
'Crazy in Love' — Times Two! Beyoncé and Jay Z 'Thrilled' to Welcome Twins: Source

She’s crazy in love!

Beyoncé and husband Jay Z have welcomed twins, a source confirms to PEOPLE.

The newest members of the Carter family join big sister Blue Ivy, 5.

“Bey and Jay are thrilled and have started sharing the news with their family and closest friends,” a source tells PEOPLE.

The Lemonade songstress, 35, and her rapper husband made their double baby news public in February, with Beyoncé posting a stunning maternity photo to her Instagram account.

“We would like to share our love and happiness. We have been blessed two times over,” Beyoncé wrote alongside the snap, which showed her posing in a burgundy bra, sky blue panties and green veil amid a floral backdrop.

Beyonce and Jay-Z at Grammys

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic