BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beantown617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote beantown617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 10:24am
I called him and let him know that I can't see him anymore. He asked if we could still be friends, I told him no ,because I don't want to backslide. He popped up at my house and told me how he doesn't have any real people in his life and we have history,and since  it's been so many yrs why stop now?  But I stood my ground and told him its over, and he had to leave. This is going to be really hard, but I'm going to focus on myself and why I let this go on for so long. The money and gifts did make me keep him in my life longer than he should have been, and that's something I have to deal with. I want to be with a man who fulfills me mentally AND physically.

Edited by beantown617 - Oct 23 2013 at 10:25am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

I called him and let him know that I can't see him anymore. He asked if we could still be friends, I told him no ,because I don't want to backslide. He popped up at my house and told me how he doesn't have any real people in his life and we have history,and since  it's been so many yrs why stop now?  But I stood my ground and told him its over, and he had to leave. This is going to be really hard, but I'm going to focus on myself and why I let this go on for so long. The money and gifts did make me keep him in my life longer than he should have been, and that's something I have a manto deal with. I want to be with a man who fulfills me mentally AND physically.

Good for you. Clap

In the end ...  money and gifts are NOTHING. You will be a rich hollowed out ... shell with all your bills paid but nothing going on on the inside. Confused

It's the way a guy makes you FEEL when it's real. Clap that's gonna make you happy.

You'll find him.

mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 3:37pm

you already said the sex wasn't good after 14 years, thats a DEALBREAKER from the get go.

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 5:09am
Girl, you are just a friend with benefits/sugar baby.

Don't blur your lines. LOL He's only dick and money to you, let him stay that way.

Get into a relationship with someone you give a true damn about because you appreciate their entire existence.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12