BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

confused

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beantown617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beantown617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: confused
    Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:11pm
I've been sleeping with someone for the past 14 yrs. We have never been on a date, but he does take me shopping if I ask him. The sex is not good, after all these yrs he should know what to do. I've been in relationships and leave him alone, but when we break up I keep going back to him. He gives me money, pays my bills sometimes and takes me shopping, He's always asking me if I care about him or just using him for money. I say I care, but I really don't. I care about him as a friend and I don't want to hurt him, but I could never see myself in a relationship with him. I feel like we're both getting what we want out of it, but I'm ready to be in a real loving relationship. Should I keep seeing him since I'm single at the moment, or should I drop him.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 6:19pm
You aren't being fulfilled.
Cut the cord and move on for good.
TOUSHA11 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TOUSHA11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:11pm
Sound like you making this up. But if you are not I do not see what you holding on too the Sex not even good but I guess. You went from he take you shopping sometimes when you ask to he pays your bills I do not know if I believe you or you just TRolling Good luck.< ="text/" id="_tmpl">
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

I've been sleeping with someone for the past 14 yrs. We have never been on a date, but he does take me shopping if I ask him. The sex is not good, after all these yrs he should know what to do. I've been in relationships and leave him alone, but when we break up I keep going back to him. He gives me money, pays my bills sometimes and takes me shopping, He's always asking me if I care about him or just using him for money. I say I care, but I really don't. I care about him as a friend and I don't want to hurt him, but I could never see myself in a relationship with him. I feel like we're both getting what we want out of it, but I'm ready to be in a real loving relationship. Should I keep seeing him since I'm single at the moment, or should I drop him.

Let him go. He is probably in love with you and thinks that if he keeps coming around when you want, you'll fall in love with him. You are using him; I bet if he didn't help you out with bills, you wouldn't sleep with him.

Tell him good bye and look for someone who will  fulfill you.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 7:47pm

Your body is a temple  . Stop it !!

beantown617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beantown617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 8:38pm
I didn't say he pays ALL my bills, but he does help me out with them. I guess he's like a security blanket for me. When I don't have anybody else I know he'll be there for me. I've told him that I don't love him, he knows what he's getting himself into.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2013 at 8:52pm
Usually I would stay stay with him til you find someone else but you said the sex wasn't good...so I think it's time to move on lol Bad sex isn't worth it!!
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 6:12am
Umm the SEX is not good? That alone is a deal breaker - no matter the relationship. Smile

In your case though .. you're just using him as a crutch because you are probably too insecure to be on your own ... without ANY guy in your life. I think you are your own worse enemy on this one.

Like everyone said - dump him (in a nice way!) and move on.

How are you ever going to attract THE RIGHT guy if you're keeping this guy on the backburner .. just on case. Aside from that ... maybe you are holding him back from finding REAL LOVE? He probably does not want to be alone either .. so the last 14 years ..  you've just been keeping each other company. Confused 

As far as the gifts and money gives you are concerned .. outside of marriage .. this is no different that prostitution. Heck, those girls don't like the sex either Shocked  ... they just lay there because thety like the money or the gifts and whatnot. DUH! Sex without real enjoyment is just sad. IMO.

You need to evaluate why this guy has been in and out of your bed for the past 14 years. Time to pull up your big girl panties ... and stand on your own two feet. Clap

Edited by Printer_Ink - Oct 22 2013 at 6:24am
Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 22 2013 at 11:27am
Keep seeing him if you still want too...especially if he still is willing to give you money and take you shopping when you ask. Friend with benefits indeed. Now when you get into a relationship then let him go, but always keep him in your corner if your new relationship ain't serious or what you expected because you don't want to mess that up ( cha ching ) lol. IJS! ShockedWinkLOL
I mean why not get it while the getn is good, Like you said you both are benefiting from it so GET IT GUUURL!
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by <b>beantown617 beantown617 wrote:

I've been sleeping with someone for the past 14 yrs.
We have never been on a date, but he does take me shopping if I ask him. The sex is not good, after all these yrs he should know what to do. I've been in relationships and leave him alone, but when we break up I keep going back to him. He gives me money, pays my bills sometimes and takes me shopping, He's always asking me if I care about him or just using him for money. I say I care, but I really don't. I care about him as a friend and I don't want to hurt him, but I could never see myself in a relationship with him. I feel like we're both getting what we want out of it, but I'm ready to be in a real loving relationship. Should I keep seeing him since I'm single at the moment, or should I drop him.

thisConfusedDisapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style