Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confused Lite Yaki or Natural Straight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
I Love MIMI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Confused Lite Yaki or Natural Straight
    Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 3:04pm
HAIR TEXTURE... PLEASE HELP
I need help... I'm a Chinese Virgin Junkie... But Im getting really sick of the Texture. Its too dam silky, its does not look natural. Im ordering another wig . And kind of confused... I wanna know which is softer , But has that really relaxed hair look, feel and flow? I cant decide if Malaysian Lite yaki, Chinese lite yaki ( I had, but that was too course), Brazialian lite yaki or Burmese lite yaki. I want the texture to resemble Evelyn Lozada texture. IM ORDERING THIS WIG ON WEDNESDAY.

ALSO THE LAST WIG I ORDERED... THERE WAS SOOOOO MUCH SHORT HAIRS, I COULD NOT EVEN PART THE HAIR AT ALL. ANY SUGGESTION ON ELIMAINATING THE SHORT HAIRS THE DENSITY AROUND HAIRLINE WAS 75-80% ( WHICH WAS WAY TO THINK FOR ME)... My cir is 19 inches... I have a smaill head so 100% looks crazy. Any suggestions on lite Yaki heair density is welcomed.

Any suggestions.... please...I do not fcuk with Jackson... dude prices bounce more than the stock market.
Sponsored Links

growlonghair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 5:51pm

Since you are a Chinese junkie, why not go with Chinese textured stuff you tried Chinese Lite Yaki it was too fine for you, why not try Chinese Yaki/ Italian Yaki etc & other ""coarser"" textures. ? Vets, I stand to be corrected if I have misguided her!

Edited by growlonghair - Jan 14 2013 at 5:56pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 7:45pm
The chinese lite yaki was very course. Too course. I want something like a relaxed texture after you wrap your hair. The chinese natural straight... I silky and im just not feeling it anymore.
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 14 2013 at 8:35pm
Light yakis can vary among vendors.  Try Rex and/or try Malaysian texturized to LY. Wink
SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 10:12am
My all time favorite is Malaysian lite yaki its silky but with a hint of texture and if you want it straighter you can flat iron it Mongolian lite yaki is softer then Malaysian but to me is a little fly a way like a new Indian unit My other favorite is Bumese Lite Yaki it's not as soft as Mongolian but is looks wonderful and holds up real good so either Malaysian or Burmese Lite YakiWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 12:31pm
@ SistaHollywood... I order from Lydia ... I love her Chinese... I never ordered other textures from her. Can you recommend a reputable chinese vendor that sells excellent quality Mongolian or Malaysian full lace wigs.
yukiyuki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yukiyuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 11:55pm
If you like the vendor you ordered from why not ask to extra light yaki. I like light yaki, but after a year or so it looks funny and doesn't look like when you first get it. So I decided to order a custom unit I asked for extra light yaki. I haven't gotten the unit yet, but I'm still excited to see how it will feel.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote I Love MIMI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:38pm

I love the CV... But I soooooooo Sick of it.... I need a change. Im trying to post some pics of the CV I have on Now. I just ordered a 18 inch Mongolian ... with different shades of brown... We shall see the end result.

SistaHollywood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SistaHollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:29am
When you only have one unit it will detereate  and get more dryer and not hold up as well then if you have two or more wigs. Also the shampoo you use and conditioner you use all this affects a unit. I know all cant afford or want several units but if you only have one I suggest using the Tootsie method this saves from excessive shampooing since you remove your unit daily but if you do glue then  I use Loreal everpure shamppo and conditioner then about every two months then I shampoo with the cheapest  clarifying shampoo  for the first shampoo I can find or I use and shampoo but do  an AC bath  first then I use Wen or if I have ran out of it I go to Sallys BSS and get Hair One [generic Wen product ] and a small amount of Miracle one and cowboy magic [dollup] and your good to go. NONE OF MY UNITS ARE DRY not even my afro curly unitsWink
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 6:50am
Originally posted by lunvenus lunvenus wrote:

Here you are again promoting bestlacewigs

For <span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">Evelyn Lozada texture, you're better off with body wave blow dried straight imo (she's biracial blatina] like me). The yakis are not really what biracial hair is about at all. It is more for relaxed kinky hair look. I just tried a light yaki and it was nothing like my or Evelyn's real har. Body wave blow dried is.  This hair type is usually quite fine also so Indian Remy Body Wave (not Chinese)  but blow dry it straight, wet set or round brush it.</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">
In general the yakis will look more stiff and wrinkled that the hair you are describing. Evelyn's hair in contrast is very fine, naturally curly hair that is straightened and curled (kind of just like a curly haired person from India).  Now if you want your version of her hair, then sure any of the light yakis will work for you.</span>
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">PS: After giving it some thought, I think what would be ABSOLUTELY best if you can get it is Virgin Indian Hair from someone with curly or wavy hair and wet set it on large rollers. There are lace wig makers in India who have virgin Indian lace wigs.  Do not use hard setting lotions or mouses either as this can dry this hair and make it hard. Use something with moisture and gentle to set it. People from India do use oil in their hair as it can be poofy so don't think you should stay away from oil or it will also look like a brillo pad and still not what you're going for. </span>
</span>
<span style=": rgb251, 251, 253;">I would think that Chinese Virgin would actually also work though it may feel too course and too liimp. I am waiting on my first Chinese Virgin. You say it is too silky but it has been my experience that all human hair I have seen looks too dry hard and like a brillo pad especially after a few months. Far too rough to look like my natural hair at all. So I m looking forward to the Chinese Virgin. I think that styling it for body like maybe blowdrying it without a brush,  just tossling it with your hands would give it a tiny bit of texture/friz so it would also be in the right range for what you're describing. </span><span style="font-size: 12px; line-height: 1.4;">Or why not try Body Wave Chinese virgin. See   http://bestlacewigs.com/sw061-chinese-virgin-full-lace-wig--wave-with-customer-video450-36. - http://bestlacewigs.com/sw061-chinese-virgin-full-lace-wig-body-wave-with-customer-video450-36.html</a></span>

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic