Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 766>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 1:25am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

that scares me.  Cry

i also tried to get my male friend to stuff his foot in it to stretch it. im not giving up. i love them

LOLLOL You could try a shoe stretcher.

i have one....the first one broke but it did a great job stretching these pumps...and then i misordered the second pair so it's like for a mans footCry

LOL
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 2:20am
Monogamy sucks.
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:09am
i just got spooked the hell out by an egg.
I was just minding my business....making me some breakfast.
I cracked open my egg... and it had 3 yolks in it. 3 distinct yolks.
I've never ever seen anything like that-- and it made me scared.
No way was I going to eat it.
super hormonized egg would probably make me grow titty hair. Aint nobody got time for dat.

I threw the egg in a sandwich bag. Threw the sandwich bag in an empty grocery bag..bypassed the garbage can in my house and took that demon egg right outside.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:29am
lmaoooo @ demon egg.

speaking of eggs.  i feel like one of my girls is on some hand that rocks the cradle mess.  i am very worried for her actually.Cry
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:33am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

honestly, until the "how old do you think this bhmer is" - thread, i thought carolina was in her 50s 
Wait wuuuut?LOL

*Sips Ensure and pops a 50+ Centrum vitamin*

Yea, idk why I thought that..

I think You type like a grown woman
Sinnamon_Mami View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sinnamon_Mami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 9:52am

i just gave myself a bunion trying to stretch out these shoes...not cute. 

Me too, I should've tried then on in the store.. My feet looked spill hacked up now
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 12:32pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

I haven't shopped for clothes for a man in years. I haven't even dated someone whose size is easy to find in Macy's in years.

You like big guys Scorp?
No. I've just learned from my experience, the men I'm attracted to are the types to stick their dicc everywhere. I've dated/ had 2 bf's that were gorgeous. One looked like a shorter Trey Songz and the other looked like D'Angelo is his prime with less muscles and a fade haircut. Both of them decided to share their pipe game skills with other women as I hear a lot of guys like that do. So I look at personalities now moreso over f*ckable looks. The last two bf's just so happen to be dudes that could've stood to lose weight.

It's sad bc I've had/having the same issue. I'm not sexually attracted to u, but I love ur personality, that's why I'm with u. But since I'm not sexually attracted to u, I don't automatically show affection, instinctively, like I would for someone I do. That's what my bf is complaining about now. How do u turn that switch on?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:02pm

I haven't shopped for clothes for a man in years. I haven't even dated someone whose size is easy to find in Macy's in years.

You like big guys Scorp?
No. I've just learned from my experience, the men I'm attracted to are the types to stick their dicc everywhere. I've dated/ had 2 bf's that were gorgeous. One looked like a shorter Trey Songz and the other looked like D'Angelo is his prime with less muscles and a fade haircut. Both of them decided to share their pipe game skills with other women as I hear a lot of guys like that do. So I look at personalities now moreso over f*ckable looks. The last two bf's just so happen to be dudes that could've stood to lose weight.

It's sad bc I've had/having the same issue. I'm not sexually attracted to u, but I love ur personality, that's why I'm with u. But since I'm not sexually attracted to u, I don't automatically show affection, instinctively, like I would for someone I do. That's what my bf is complaining about now. How do u turn that switch on?

I always imaged TS being 5'9 so in my head ur Bf was 5'4LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

You like big guys Scorp?

I always imaged TS being 5'9 so in my head ur Bf was 5'4LOL
I'm 5'9, my bf is my height. My ex that i wasnt sexually attracted to was 6'2

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Dec 15 2012 at 4:46pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 15 2012 at 3:14pm
How tall is TS?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 178179180181182 766>
  Share Topic