BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:12am
Cookies are so much more expensive out here. Hmm granola sounds interesting
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:12am
Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Weed is expensive, though. 'Specially if you're buying good sh*t. 

I dont even think $10 is enough to get you high anymore, unless you're putting in on someLOL

A brownie or a cookie from some of these places are upwards of $50. You might run into a special every now and then, but it's expensive. 

Or, so I've heard.
^^These are things that I've actually heard^^
Just one? I never paid attention to edibles at shops. I'd rather just make the myself LOL. If you know the right people you can get a potent ass brownie for 5-10.

I'd get them for free, 'cuz I aint payin for 'emStern Smile
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Oh I see..

I think the most I heard people paying is 20...and that's for that real good sh!t

I guess that's just here in the South tho
Do you know what it is? I have a few friends from the south that have told me that the good sh*t out there isn't as nice as the good sh*t out here.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

yall dont know the right ppl... 

in oakland you can get an 8th for like 25 of straight purple 

Ohhhh ok. I'm not talking about purp. I'm talking more about the GS cookies, white widow, and northern lights stuff.

Is this multi-colored or something?
lol no LOL.  I have yet to see multi-colored weed that has been grown naturally
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:17am
MY friend brought a cookie over once it was the size of  one of those jumbo cookies from the gas station. I was like Big smile and then he was like... naw u dont eat this whole thing and try to give me a crumb. I was so offended I just got drunk instead.... I aint no no better tho...*DARE KID LIVES ON*
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:18am
Its not Cali. I just left down south and them negroes were pushing something called "green crack," I cant lie, it smoked good but I was just nervous about the name lol. The white widow I've had even the Marley Kush hell even the AZ (very mid) from Arizona and Cali- was certified fiyah!
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:20am

Weed is expensive, though. 'Specially if you're buying good sh*t. 

I dont even think $10 is enough to get you high anymore, unless you're putting in on someLOL

A brownie or a cookie from some of these places are upwards of $50. You might run into a special every now and then, but it's expensive. 

Or, so I've heard.
^^These are things that I've actually heard^^
Just one? I never paid attention to edibles at shops. I'd rather just make the myself LOL. If you know the right people you can get a potent ass brownie for 5-10.

I'd get them for free, 'cuz I aint payin for 'emStern Smile
LOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:21am

MY friend brought a cookie over once it was the size of  one of those jumbo cookies from the gas station. I was like Big smile and then he was like... naw u dont eat this whole thing and try to give me a crumb. I was so offended I just got drunk instead.... I aint no no better tho...*DARE KID LIVES ON*

The 1st time my friend had a cookie, n'an of them muhfckas warned her that it's effects are stronger than straight smoking. So she ate like...half that sh*t. Mind you, this is like a chocolate chip cookie, but it looks like Shrek poop it's so damn green. I, I mean my friend was high off her ass for at least 12 hours.Cry
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:21am

LMAO!! The first time I had an edible I made the mistake of eating the whole thing. Not only was it the worst trip ever but I ended up puking my brains out. The only good part was the fact that I woke up high still.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:22am

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Oh I see..

I think the most I heard people paying is 20...and that's for that real good sh!t

I guess that's just here in the South tho
Do you know what it is? I have a few friends from the south that have told me that the good sh*t out there isn't as nice as the good sh*t out here.

I have no idea

My ex had some...that stuff was strong. I was gone half way thru the first blunt.

I passed out after the 2nd..

Stern Smile If yall have something better than that..I'd be too scared to find out
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 170171172173174 768>