BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:58am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

lol@arguing over the price of crack LOL
LOLLOLLOL
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:59am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

you never said that you dont like weed?

I don't do it regularly.
There have been some $20 bills that have passed from my hand to my fellow black man.
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:59am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

i wont go any farther with this convo.. but yall dont know what youre talking about 

.....the people who admitted to drug usage dont know what they're talking about when it comes to drug pricing? Whaaaat?LOL

naps was the only one who admitted to popping mollys.. which i dont know anything about. But she said weed is the most expensive.. but she knows nothing about the prices of other drugs... 

and i don't think sang even smokes.. 
I said one of the most expensive and I do but other prices. I am just not as educated on crack/coke
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:00am

I dont like the ideal of inhaling smoke....Although If i get that lay over in Amsterdam I just might become one with the ppl at a coffee shop
LOLLOL
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:00am
Weed is expensive, though. 'Specially if you're buying good sh*t. 

I dont even think $10 is enough to get you high anymore, unless you're putting in on someLOL

A brownie or a cookie from some of these places are upwards of $50. You might run into a special every now and then, but it's expensive. 

Or, so I've heard.
^^These are things that I've actually heard^^
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:01am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

since when is weed the most expensive?

I bought some for just 5..it was only mids tho

We live in Cali, where we're basically paying the dispensary for the risk they're taking in providing us with a federally illegal substance. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:02am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I dont like the ideal of inhaling smoke....Although If i get that lay over in Amsterdam I just might become one with the ppl at a coffee shop

My friend, who is studying abroad in the UK, says that she heard Amsterdam is going to stop allowing non-Netherlands citizens to purchase weed products on Jan 1. I dont know how true that is, but it's something that should be investigated. 

Say worrrrrrrrrrrrd.... they trying to kill tourism or summin....lol
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:02am
yall dont know the right ppl... 

in oakland you can get an 8th for like 25 of straight purple 

Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:03am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

since when is weed the most expensive?

I bought some for just 5..it was only mids tho
I learned awhile back that a lot of people are quick to drop a lot of $$ on dro. Especially if some super good sh*t that will get you loaded off less than a blunt
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 1:05am
I may or may not know someone very very close to me who got high on weed while watching passions of the Christ. 100% truth
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 168169170171172 762>
  Share Topic