BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 167168169170171 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wont go any farther with this convo.. but yall dont know what youre talking about 
I know what I'm talking about. Maybe its just different in your area
Sponsored Links

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:53am
I dont like the ideal of inhaling smoke....Although If i get that lay over in Amsterdam I just might become one with the ppl at a coffee shop
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:54am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wont go any farther with this convo.. but yall dont know what youre talking about 

.....the people who admitted to drug usage dont know what they're talking about when it comes to drug pricing? Whaaaat?LOL

naps was the only one who admitted to popping mollys.. which i dont know anything about. But she said weed is the most expensive.. but she knows nothing about the prices of other drugs... 

and i don't think sang even smokes.. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:54am
lol@arguing over the price of crack LOL
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:56am
When did Sang say she doesn't smoke?

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:57am
you never said that you dont like weed?
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I dont like the ideal of inhaling smoke....Although If i get that lay over in Amsterdam I just might become one with the ppl at a coffee shop

My friend, who is studying abroad in the UK, says that she heard Amsterdam is going to stop allowing non-Netherlands citizens to purchase weed products on Jan 1. I dont know how true that is, but it's something that should be investigated. 
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:58am

Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

I know...someone....who might've gotten an 8th of weed for $20 before. Some good sh*t too...or so I've heard. She might've gotten it from her friend's roommate, who has a medical card, and goes to a dispensary that has weekly $20 specials. However, this person that I know cant smoke her sh*t, because she's currently living with her aunt and doesnt want to disrespect her house, and all of her friends live too far away, or else she'd take a few hits so she could calm down and write this hypothetical paper.

Stern Smile

Does this person happen to use papers? Is there a problem with toking by herself?

This person prefers using pipes, but doesnt discriminate against blunts/joints. She just doesnt want her aunt to be offended by the weed smell, and this hypothetical aunt will most definitely be offended by the weed smell.
Well this person can take a walk or find a nice place where not to many people frequent and enjoy a joint. If it is cold outside the person can just smoke in an extra a jacket and take it off when they reach their house. Gum and hand sanitizer would take care of the rest of the smell problem
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:58am
i dont smoke either but i know about prices of things 
if youre a pretty girl a fat blunt for 10 is normal. possibly 2 for 15 (not fat though) 

and crack can vary as well.. it depends on who youre cool with. same for weed. 
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:58am
since when is weed the most expensive?

I bought some for just 5..it was only mids tho
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair