BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:47am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Cali naps Cali naps wrote:

I'm somewhat curious about a few drugs because ive had friends that used them and it was funny to watch but i fears are to the max when it comes to trying stuff.So Ill probably never try anything .... outside of puppy chow and prownies
Question

Muddy Buddies made with weed butter and pot brownies

.......hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*looks for recipe to try over winter break *

Or so I've heardStern Smile
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:47am

I wonder how much I will get judged for this confession but I'm actually on one right now

Molly? Xan? 
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:48am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I know...someone....who might've gotten an 8th of weed for $20 before. Some good sh*t too...or so I've heard. She might've gotten it from her friend's roommate, who has a medical card, and goes to a dispensary that has weekly $20 specials. However, this person that I know cant smoke her sh*t, because she's currently living with her aunt and doesnt want to disrespect her house, and all of her friends live too far away, or else she'd take a few hits so she could calm down and write this hypothetical paper.

Stern Smile

Does this person happen to use papers? Is there a problem with toking by herself?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:49am
ok Ermm
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:50am

I'm somewhat curious about a few drugs because ive had friends that used them and it was funny to watch but i fears are to the max when it comes to trying stuff.So Ill probably never try anything .... outside of puppy chow and prownies
Question

Muddy Buddies made with weed butter and pot brownies
NOM NOM NOM!! LOL I love edibles but they are such a different high compared to smoking
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:50am
i wont go any farther with this convo.. but yall dont know what youre talking about 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:51am

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

I know...someone....who might've gotten an 8th of weed for $20 before. Some good sh*t too...or so I've heard. She might've gotten it from her friend's roommate, who has a medical card, and goes to a dispensary that has weekly $20 specials. However, this person that I know cant smoke her sh*t, because she's currently living with her aunt and doesnt want to disrespect her house, and all of her friends live too far away, or else she'd take a few hits so she could calm down and write this hypothetical paper.

Stern Smile

Does this person happen to use papers? Is there a problem with toking by herself?

This person prefers using pipes, but doesnt discriminate against blunts/joints. She just doesnt want her aunt to be offended by the weed smell, and this hypothetical aunt will most definitely be offended by the weed smell.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:52am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i wont go any farther with this convo.. but yall dont know what youre talking about 

.....the people who admitted to drug usage dont know what they're talking about when it comes to drug pricing? Whaaaat?LOL
Cali naps View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Cali naps Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:52am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I wonder how much I will get judged for this confession but I'm actually on one right now

Molly? Xan? 
yellow transformer
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 13 2012 at 12:52am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

You smoke crack?
The cheapness of crack is why it was so appealing. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 166167168169170 762>
  Share Topic