Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 156157158159160 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by iSMILE13 iSMILE13 wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I just got my back blown out
Stern Smile

you overdue for a bussdown? that word makes me laugh

Giiiirrrrrlll yes
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:17pm

Stern Smile

It's not nice to brag *jealous*
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:25pm

Stern Smile

*leaves thread bc I'm very overdue*

Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

I confess I am mad at EDEN, or as she will henceforth be known, Mud3!
what did i do, what did i do?

Edited by Eden. - Dec 08 2012 at 11:43pm
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 11:43pm
Before BHM I thought that all Black People in the US were from slave descendants from the South. I was amazed to find so many from the West Indies and Ghananians and such...
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 12:12am

Stern Smile
*hates on eanaj5*

Stern Smile
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:07am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Man, my high school was full of perverts trying to break us in. I never crossed that line, but someone else doing so is what got me my driver's license so.......
Go oooon.

In 10th grade, my bestie developed a weird crush on one of the driver's ed teachers, despite the fact that he was well into his 50s and she was only 15. Problem was, he obviously liked her too.

They kept up the lowkey flirting and stolen moments bull all through high school and he took her virginity a few days after we graduated. I needed my license for a job, so she asked him for a waiver for me. Literally, all I had to do was go to the DMV, tell em how tall I was, pose for my pic, and VOILA, I have a license.

I hated him for a long time cuz I thought he was an old ass perv who took advantage of her, but their relationship lasted for YEARS. They have each other's names tattooed and all. They finally broke up cuz she wanted marriage and kids.

Despite how things started, I do genuinely believe he's the love of her life.

Lo and behold, he realized what he missed and wants to marry her and accept the child she had when they were apart as his own.

It's actually a sad story, cuz she feels bound to her sack of sh*t baby daddy. I think if she could go back to her first without crushing BD, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

If you had told me in high school that I would actually want them to be together, I woulda slapped the sh!t outta you lol.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2012 at 2:09am
wish she could hook me up. =/
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:16pm
never done this in my life but i slept with my ex and a my friend with benefits in the same month.
is complicated cause my ex and i trying to work things out after six months, but gosh darn this other dude is the best best best s.e.x i have had in my life...gosh my life Disapprove
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 10 2012 at 1:53pm

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

Man, my high school was full of perverts trying to break us in. I never crossed that line, but someone else doing so is what got me my driver's license so.......
Go oooon.

In 10th grade, my bestie developed a weird crush on one of the driver's ed teachers, despite the fact that he was well into his 50s and she was only 15. Problem was, he obviously liked her too.

They kept up the lowkey flirting and stolen moments bull all through high school and he took her virginity a few days after we graduated. I needed my license for a job, so she asked him for a waiver for me. Literally, all I had to do was go to the DMV, tell em how tall I was, pose for my pic, and VOILA, I have a license.

I hated him for a long time cuz I thought he was an old ass perv who took advantage of her, but their relationship lasted for YEARS. They have each other's names tattooed and all. They finally broke up cuz she wanted marriage and kids.

Despite how things started, I do genuinely believe he's the love of her life.

Lo and behold, he realized what he missed and wants to marry her and accept the child she had when they were apart as his own.

It's actually a sad story, cuz she feels bound to her sack of sh*t baby daddy. I think if she could go back to her first without crushing BD, she'd do it in a heartbeat.

If you had told me in high school that I would actually want them to be together, I woulda slapped the sh!t outta you lol.
*Vomits* Dead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System