BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 754>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Not even a ride for the babies? Damb.

They had on coats and gloves though.
Sponsored Links

FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:30pm
Unless they were white.....

And another for you M&M
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

In the cold rain? Yeah I definitely would have offered her a ride.
Pregnant or no.

But that's just me

We all know you would have, I don't think you have a mean bone in your body (or at least that's what I get from you on bhm). But like I said I felt like a scared little girl again
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:35pm
Naw Farra, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being "the bigger person" in situations involving someone who made me feel like sh*t in school. 

If I saw one of them at Target in the rain, and they had the audacity to ask me for a ride after spending years making sure that every shred of confidence I might have had was demolished, I'd quickly tell them to go themselves and go about my business. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Lol@jones not having a mean bone
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Naw Farra, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being "the bigger person" in situations involving someone who made me feel like sh*t in school. 

If I saw one of them at Target in the rain, and they had the audacity to ask me for a ride after spending years making sure that every shred of confidence I might have had was demolished, I'd quickly tell them to go themselves and go about my business. 

I know thats right, we cant all do what jesus does 24/7
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:40pm
I honestly don't know what I would have done.. Depends on how im was feeling
But yea, I don't blame you
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:43pm
Grow up.
With that being said.....I don't even speak to people I used to know.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Unless they were white.....

And another for you M&M

Nah, she was mixed (not the stereotypical mixed you probably have in mind though ). I'll just stop here though.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:46pm
^^^Was her mama white? If yes, she's white, so....

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Just her, I wouldn't be mad atcha. Her and 2.5 kids? Suck it up and give em a ride.

But I've fed the child of someone who despised me, so....

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 08 2012 at 2:48pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 754>