Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 150151152153154 766>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:40pm
I honestly don't know what I would have done.. Depends on how im was feeling
But yea, I don't blame you
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:43pm
Grow up.
With that being said.....I don't even speak to people I used to know.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Unless they were white.....

And another for you M&M

Nah, she was mixed (not the stereotypical mixed you probably have in mind though ). I'll just stop here though.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:46pm
^^^Was her mama white? If yes, she's white, so....

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Naw Farra, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being "the bigger person" in situations involving someone who made me feel like sh*t in school. 

If I saw one of them at Target in the rain, and they had the audacity to ask me for a ride after spending years making sure that every shred of confidence I might have had was demolished, I'd quickly tell them to go themselves and go about my business. 

Just her, I wouldn't be mad atcha. Her and 2.5 kids? Suck it up and give em a ride.

But I've fed the child of someone who despised me, so....

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 08 2012 at 2:48pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:48pm
Im afraid of where my current relationship is going. At times it keeps me from enjoying the "now".

I sometimes wish I had more female friends (hetero ones)

I reply to .1% of my text messages as soon as I get them. Otherwise I just look at it and put my phone back down.

Weight loss has made me a more self conscious, a lot of the new attention does make me uncomfortable and brings forth awkward situations. At times I wish I were invisible to some of these new eyes.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:51pm
Sometimes I want to dress ghetto/ratcheted/trashy/slutty 
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:55pm

^^^Was her mama white? If yes, she's white, so....

Yep, straight trailer trash
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:56pm
http://www.big.galslingerie.com/

ETA: Remove the dot between the 2 g's.

Edited by FarraFace - Dec 08 2012 at 2:58pm
butta fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butta fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I know ya'll gon' judge the fucc out of me with this one

I was leaving Target a few months ago(it cold and was raining kinda hard)and I see this girl I went to school with(with her two kids and she looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant). She smiles and waves, I look at her and keep walking, she catches up to me and asks me if I could give her a ride. I told her no I wasn't goin that way(I was), so she went to the uncovered bus stop to wait. I honestly didn't feel bad, because when I saw her all the feelings of her beating me up and starting nasty rumors about me came to my mind. She bullied me from lower elementary until like 9th grade. I immediately felt like that vulnerable little girl all over.

I think that's enough confessing for me today.

I probably would have given her a ride but that's where I'm at in MY life. However, I don't feel that you were wrong. Messy little girls grow up to be messy women. Besides,why does she continue to have children but she does not have transportation?
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 3:00pm

http://www.big.galslingerie.com/

ETA: Remove the dot between the 2 g's.

Did you purchase something? Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair