Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:20pm
In the cold rain? Yeah I definitely would have offered her a ride.
Pregnant or no.

But that's just me
Sponsored Links

**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

I know ya'll gon' judge the fucc out of me with this one

I was leaving Target a few months ago(it cold and was raining kinda hard)and I see this girl I went to school with(with her two kids and she looked to be 5 or 6 months pregnant). She smiles and waves, I look at her and keep walking, she catches up to me and asks me if I could give her a ride. I told her no I wasn't goin that way(I was), so she went to the uncovered bus stop to wait. I honestly didn't feel bad, because when I saw her all the feelings of her beating me up and starting nasty rumors about me came to my mind. She bullied me from lower elementary until like 9th grade. I immediately felt like that vulnerable little girl all over.

I think that's enough confessing for me today.

I'm not judging you.
I would've done the same thing.Stern Smile
You made my life hell in school, but now you expect me to give you and your kids a ride? Haha, NOStern Smile
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:24pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:26pm
Stern Smile
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Not even a ride for the babies? Damb.

They had on coats and gloves though.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:30pm
Unless they were white.....

And another for you M&M
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

In the cold rain? Yeah I definitely would have offered her a ride.
Pregnant or no.

But that's just me

We all know you would have, I don't think you have a mean bone in your body (or at least that's what I get from you on bhm). But like I said I felt like a scared little girl again
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:35pm
Naw Farra, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being "the bigger person" in situations involving someone who made me feel like sh*t in school. 

If I saw one of them at Target in the rain, and they had the audacity to ask me for a ride after spending years making sure that every shred of confidence I might have had was demolished, I'd quickly tell them to go themselves and go about my business. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Lol@jones not having a mean bone
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2012 at 2:39pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Naw Farra, I'm not at the point in my life where I'm comfortable being "the bigger person" in situations involving someone who made me feel like sh*t in school. 

If I saw one of them at Target in the rain, and they had the audacity to ask me for a ride after spending years making sure that every shred of confidence I might have had was demolished, I'd quickly tell them to go themselves and go about my business. 

I know thats right, we cant all do what jesus does 24/7
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Gear Best
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
HairCanada.net
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 149150151152153 807>
  Share Topic