BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 752>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:35pm
Originally posted by bk2la981 bk2la981 wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Bk, you no like natural hair? 

On most people I like it, she just doesn't have a face for it. She's pretty though, it just does not suit her.

Wait she doesn't have the face for short hair or she doesn't have the face for natural hair?
Sponsored Links

bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 10:44pm

Bk, you no like natural hair? 

On most people I like it, she just doesn't have a face for it. She's pretty though, it just does not suit her.

Wait she doesn't have the face for short hair or she doesn't have the face for natural hair?

Short natural hair, if it was longer then it would be different. She doesn't do much to it, except when she dyed it red, which I also didn't like. its more the face and hair combination than the hair itself. She was going to be bald for years then decided against it herself. I don't have a face for short hair.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

You just said the hair that comes out of her head is ugly and she needs to straighten it. That's like saying her nose is ugly and she needs to get a nose job.

I never said her hair was ugly, I said it didn't fit her. Even being bald didn't fit her and she had no hair! Her hair would look good on someone else just not her. Her daughter and sister who is very close to her, doesn't even like it. I know its not just me. As for her nose, she hates her nose but I think the opposite.
All of my friends in la have natural hair and it fits them fine no matter what length it is. Its like they have a huge fear of relaxers. If she said that she didn't like something about my looks, that's fine.
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:03pm

You just said the hair that comes out of her head is ugly and she needs to straighten it. That's like saying her nose is ugly and she needs to get a nose job.

I've been making to tell you for the longest that I LOVE your hair. I wish mine would look like that.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:04pm
bk2 you don't need to explain yourself, your opinions, your friendships, etc.. especially not in a confession thread. 
if you think your own mother or daughter or whoever is ugly, thats fine and dandy. 
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:05pm

I've been meaning to tell you for the longest that I LOVE your hair. I wish mine would look like that sometimes.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:06pm
i only got my license to drive to the walmart near my house. I'm not a distance driver Ouch
choc_lover View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote choc_lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:07pm
I'm having a hard time being friends with my husband's brother. He's a spoilt kid and I can't deal
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by choc_lover choc_lover wrote:

I'm having a hard time being friends with my husband's brother. He's a spoilt kid and I can't deal

is he a teenager?
bk2la981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bk2la981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

bk2 you don't need to explain yourself, your opinions, your friendships, etc.. especially not in a confession thread. 
if you think your own mother or daughter or whoever is ugly, thats fine and dandy. 

Or even myself, which I have already said on here that I used to be an ugly duckling. Like I said no big deal if she or anyone thought my hair didn't fit me or if they thought it was ugly. Whatever though. Nice passive aggressiveness btw...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 132133134135136 752>
  Share Topic