Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 761>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

I secretly like getting under people's skin by giving them the cold shoulder. its childish but its soooo delicious to watch people blow gaskets because you ignore them.

This. I am ignoring this woman I work with so hard right now that I know at any second, she will spontaneously combust..

And I love that its getting under her skin. Big smileStern Smile
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:06pm
working with women sometimes is so annoying. the petty he said/she said sh!t is so wack. thank god i don't give a damn about the b.s. and just listen to pandora. i aint got time to be sh*tting where I eat, i need the job I have. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:09pm
today i was rushing cus i was about to pee on myself and i pee'd on the top of the toilet seat 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:21pm
I hope cosmetic, plastic, etc.etc. surgery disappears off of the face of the Earth.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

working with women sometimes is so annoying. the petty he said/she said sh!t is so wack. thank god i don't give a damn about the b.s. and just listen to pandora. i aint got time to be sh*tting where I eat, i need the job I have. 

I know!!! I cannot relate to these women at work at all! Like, they stay hatin on everybody. They're always talking bout peoples outfits, but what does it fuccing matter when we're all wearing scrubs? I just mind my business and watch the clock.
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:29pm

Edited by ImThatDiva - Nov 28 2012 at 12:27am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:34pm
When I watched Bad Girld Club in which Tanisha was part, I wanted her to be kicked out of the house.

She was so trashy!
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 11:37pm
Lmao coco!

We've all had our silly adult potty moments.Cry
313chick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 313chick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:41am
I love Rihanna and her new album.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 12:48am
My buddy at work smelled like ass and sweat today. I didn't have the heart to tell her Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 761>