BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sitting at my comp in my undies and hello kitty booties eating remainder of a Italian sub i had in the frig. Some sauce fell on my boob and i just licked it off without even thinking twice.

That's not a confession. That's life, girl.
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:57am

Im sitting at my comp in my undies and hello kitty booties eating remainder of a Italian sub i had in the frig. Some sauce fell on my boob and i just licked it off without even thinking twice.

a "reformed" pedophile couldn't be any more turned on with that scene.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:58am
When I read the title of this thread I can't help but sing it in my head. [Usher]Confessions[Usher]

LOL
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:58am
I haven't had sex in two years and put a finger inside my punani to feel if I need a kegelmaster.

Nope.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:02am
Id give the girl in SAF avi some strap action from the back just to watch that thing jiggle. 
yayatheprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:02am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

1.) i've been having the worst anxiety attacks these past two weeks to the point where i'm bawling my eyes out/going into extreme depression. 
2.) someone was supposed to take over my lease and bailed and i really don't know what i'm going to do come the first when it's time to pay.

1. sell your wigs
2. charge to do someone's hair
3. blow someone Shocked
4. ask the landlord to pay rent on the 10th - explain your situation woman!

i have one wig i posted on craigslist today LOL
i've been at my stepdad's house for the past 10 days (i'm in school and can't stand being around my roommates anymore) i'm going to see tomorrow if the front office will let me do something. (we split everything 3 ways) so i'm wondering if they'll accept their payment and i pay my portion later..but they're strict. Confused
my SO goes to school out of state and i have like 2 more weeks then i'll be blowing my heart out. EmbarrassedTongue
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:05am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

1.) i've been having the worst anxiety attacks these past two weeks to the point where i'm bawling my eyes out/going into extreme depression. 
2.) someone was supposed to take over my lease and bailed and i really don't know what i'm going to do come the first when it's time to pay.

1. sell your wigs
2. charge to do someone's hair
3. blow someone Shocked
4. ask the landlord to pay rent on the 10th - explain your situation woman!

i have one wig i posted on craigslist today LOL
i've been at my stepdad's house for the past 10 days (i'm in school and can't stand being around my roommates anymore) i'm going to see tomorrow if the front office will let me do something. (we split everything 3 ways) so i'm wondering if they'll accept their payment and i pay my portion later..but they're strict. Confused
my SO goes to school out of state and i have like 2 more weeks then i'll be blowing my heart out. EmbarrassedTongue

babysitting? waitressing? dog walking? tutor someone on some subject you are good on?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:06am

Id give the girl in SAF avi some strap action from the back just to watch that thing jiggle. 

I want some guy to use their instrument to have some back action just to make my thing jiggle.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:07am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

That's not a confession. That's life, girl.
LOL sure is
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

i ain't wash my ass in 2 days

dude i think that's daily for you

naw when i was flying back home sunday they took my soap from me cause it was too big...i meant to get more yesterday but i slept the day away and i just woke up now....one time i did go a whole week with no soap tho

Explain. please tell me there was blizzard and you couldn't leave your home. Right?

At my job, some of the clients "bathe" without using soap..but they're really mentally ill. What's your excuse, boo?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 762>
  Share Topic