Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 762>




The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182284
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sitting at my comp in my undies and hello kitty booties eating remainder of a Italian sub i had in the frig. Some sauce fell on my boob and i just licked it off without even thinking twice.

That's not a confession. That's life, girl.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43208
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sitting at my comp in my undies and hello kitty booties eating remainder of a Italian sub i had in the frig. Some sauce fell on my boob and i just licked it off without even thinking twice.


a "reformed" pedophile couldn't be any more turned on with that scene.
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 299941
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:58am
When I read the title of this thread I can't help but sing it in my head. [Usher]Confessions[Usher]

LOL
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43208
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 12:58am
I haven't had sex in two years and put a finger inside my punani to feel if I need a kegelmaster.

Nope.
Back to Top
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 12 2008
Location: CrackaIsland
Status: Offline
Points: 372955
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:02am
Id give the girl in SAF avi some strap action from the back just to watch that thing jiggle. 
Back to Top
yayatheprincess View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 29 2009
Location: sunny sobe
Status: Offline
Points: 1463
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote yayatheprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:02am

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

1.) i've been having the worst anxiety attacks these past two weeks to the point where i'm bawling my eyes out/going into extreme depression. 
2.) someone was supposed to take over my lease and bailed and i really don't know what i'm going to do come the first when it's time to pay.


1. sell your wigs
2. charge to do someone's hair
3. blow someone Shocked
4. ask the landlord to pay rent on the 10th - explain your situation woman!


i have one wig i posted on craigslist today LOL
i've been at my stepdad's house for the past 10 days (i'm in school and can't stand being around my roommates anymore) i'm going to see tomorrow if the front office will let me do something. (we split everything 3 ways) so i'm wondering if they'll accept their payment and i pay my portion later..but they're strict. Confused
my SO goes to school out of state and i have like 2 more weeks then i'll be blowing my heart out. EmbarrassedTongue
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43208
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:05am
Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:


Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by yayatheprincess yayatheprincess wrote:

1.) i've been having the worst anxiety attacks these past two weeks to the point where i'm bawling my eyes out/going into extreme depression. 
2.) someone was supposed to take over my lease and bailed and i really don't know what i'm going to do come the first when it's time to pay.


1. sell your wigs
2. charge to do someone's hair
3. blow someone Shocked
4. ask the landlord to pay rent on the 10th - explain your situation woman!


i have one wig i posted on craigslist today LOL
i've been at my stepdad's house for the past 10 days (i'm in school and can't stand being around my roommates anymore) i'm going to see tomorrow if the front office will let me do something. (we split everything 3 ways) so i'm wondering if they'll accept their payment and i pay my portion later..but they're strict. Confused
my SO goes to school out of state and i have like 2 more weeks then i'll be blowing my heart out. EmbarrassedTongue


babysitting? waitressing? dog walking? tutor someone on some subject you are good on?
Back to Top
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 06 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Offline
Points: 43208
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:06am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Id give the girl in SAF avi some strap action from the back just to watch that thing jiggle. 


I want some guy to use their instrument to have some back action just to make my thing jiggle.
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 273325
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:07am
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Im sitting at my comp in my undies and hello kitty booties eating remainder of a Italian sub i had in the frig. Some sauce fell on my boob and i just licked it off without even thinking twice.

That's not a confession. That's life, girl.
LOL sure is
Back to Top
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 23 2011
Location: Texas
Status: Offline
Points: 114984
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2012 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by Nijjah25 Nijjah25 wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

i ain't wash my ass in 2 days


dude i think that's daily for you


naw when i was flying back home sunday they took my soap from me cause it was too big...i meant to get more yesterday but i slept the day away and i just woke up now....one time i did go a whole week with no soap tho


Explain. please tell me there was blizzard and you couldn't leave your home. Right?

At my job, some of the clients "bathe" without using soap..but they're really mentally ill. What's your excuse, boo?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 113114115116117 762>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down