Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream



Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 66047
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:05pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

So..."Renee"'s daddy is fine...I mean sexual chocolate, tall, aged distinguishly, wise, but still young at heart FINE. The kinda fine that makes you say, "Damn, that nicca can't be 54 and if he is, so fukcin what."

"Yolanda" tells Renee that her daddy is fine as hell and she wouldn't mind bagging him. Renee makes it clear, no gray area at all, that neither of us better not touch her daddy. She even picks up a damn steak knife and reiterates that her daddy is off limits.

I've been looking Renee in the face for months knowing that Yolanda and her daddy slipped their numbers to each other, and Renee's daddy sampled Yolanda's sugar bowl .

Because of my nature, more than likely, I won't tell.

I feel conflicted because I feel like I should tell because of how strongly Renee felt about it, which means in a sense, Yolanda betrayed her. At the same time, I really don't feel like 34 year old women should be concerned about where their daddy works his tongue game.

SCANDALOUS!!!! This kind of drama is good enough to be its own tv showBig smile!!! Thanks for the confession!!! Made my day.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:13pm
Shady, I wouldnt tell, and if it ever came out, I'd deny even knowing. 
Back to Top
mochacaramel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 19 2010
Location: NEW YORK
Status: Offline
Points: 1339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

im schizophrenic...

And so what? Just as long as you have it under control you're fine. My cousin is a schizophrenic and she doesn't even realize she has it. It can be extremely difficult dealing with her, but I think if your aware that you have it, and your taking the right meds, your fineSmileThumbs Up
yea im stil havin sum difficulties believin its true because i feel fine now  but girl if i told you the things that were goin on in ma mind  wen i had ma psychotic break,,wat i was believin was reality you would be like you really need sum help
Back to Top
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 25 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 66047
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

im schizophrenic...

And so what? Just as long as you have it under control you're fine. My cousin is a schizophrenic and she doesn't even realize she has it. It can be extremely difficult dealing with her, but I think if your aware that you have it, and your taking the right meds, your fineSmileThumbs Up
yea im stil havin sum difficulties believin its true because i feel fine now  but girl if i told you the things that were goin on in ma mind  wen i had ma psychotic break,,wat i was believin was reality you would be like you really need sum help

Right now, nothing you could possibly tell me could make me think you were weird or anything. My cousin is very resistant to the medicine, so its like she's been dealing with psychosis 24/7 for 5 years, and I've literally heard it allLOL. Continue feeling better and being stress-free. It makes alot of difference and you'll be more productive. I really truly hope the best for you in every aspect of your life, with all my heart, because its HARDHeart.
Back to Top
ifeyini View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 16 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 14841
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ifeyini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:26pm
I play the flute and wish I could try out for the symphony.
Back to Top
mochacaramel View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 19 2010
Location: NEW YORK
Status: Offline
Points: 1339
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

im schizophrenic...

And so what? Just as long as you have it under control you're fine. My cousin is a schizophrenic and she doesn't even realize she has it. It can be extremely difficult dealing with her, but I think if your aware that you have it, and your taking the right meds, your fineSmileThumbs Up
yea im stil havin sum difficulties believin its true because i feel fine now  but girl if i told you the things that were goin on in ma mind  wen i had ma psychotic break,,wat i was believin was reality you would be like you really need sum help

Right now, nothing you could possibly tell me could make me think you were weird or anything. My cousin is very resistant to the medicine, so its like she's been dealing with psychosis 24/7 for 5 years, and I've literally heard it allLOL. Continue feeling better and being stress-free. It makes alot of difference and you'll be more productive. I really truly hope the best for you in every aspect of your life, with all my heart, because its HARDHeart.
thankyou nd i mean thatHug
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:02pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:



i own a white mini skirt Dead


Please dont tell me that you own white fishnets, too. Because I'd have to judge you...harshly.Dead
not white, but i have various colors. i've never actually worn the skirt. you can judge, wont slow me down.LOLApprove

i also have about 5 pair of socks that glow in the dark.
Back to Top
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2006
Status: Offline
Points: 182304
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:23pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:



i own a white mini skirt Dead


Please dont tell me that you own white fishnets, too. Because I'd have to judge you...harshly.Dead
not white, but i have various colors. i've never actually worn the skirt. you can judge, wont slow me down.LOLApprove

i also have about 5 pair of socks that glow in the dark.

Okay...is said white mini skirt made of leather, or a leather like material? Or is it denim?Dead

I like glow in the dark socks, thoughThumbs Up
Back to Top
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Oct 10 2010
Status: Offline
Points: 277002
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:25pm
Do it girl! Thumbs Up

Originally posted by ifeyini ifeyini wrote:

I play the flute and wish I could try out for the symphony.
Back to Top
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 07 2007
Location: Gotham City
Status: Offline
Points: 278307
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 4:49pm
Cry denim. my stupid ex bought it for me. i take it back i did wear it 2 times in the house. just so he can look up my skirt while i while i walked up stairs.Ermmi hate it. 
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 774>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down