Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Confessions: I hate the idea of ever going to a strip club. Why would I pay someone to dry hump me? I'll never fall into that trap.

I used to be crazy about the idea of anal sex and used to watch it in porrn all the time but watching it too much has mostly turned me off of it.

Eeew. Anal sex is nasty. Where I work at, there is a gay middle aged man who has to wear a diaper, because his his butt muscles are loose or something like dat, I don't know. I blame it on all the anal he must have had, and if I were a doctor, I would not recommend it.
So should I see that for every single person that's on my floor in the nursing home I have clinicals in? Actually idk how many clinicals I've had for nursing. Majority of them all wore diapers. They must all be porrn stars or had been gay for pay

Edited by ScorpioLuv - Nov 26 2012 at 1:39pm
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I've been naked for like the past 30 mins
You should have warned me.
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Y'all don't know me, so I can admit this freely...I HATE BEING AROUND MY BOYFRIEND'S SON.

I thought he would grow on me over time, but I still can only handle him in really small doses. He's a nice kid, but I find him annoying and draining. Sucks cuz he seems to really like me. I even cancel dates and outings so I don't have to deal with him.

Whew...that felt good!

Do you even like kids, or is this one just really annoying? I feel this way around 99.9% of all children. 

Me too! I have 3 kids and 99.9% of the time they get on my nerves as well as my cousins kids and kids in general!
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:11pm
The best hairdresser I ever had was Asian. She was ghetto as hell and was named Mercedes.My mom was very skeptical about her doin my hair because she didn't think the "ching chongs" knew anything about black hair, but she was proven very very wrong. Dat lady made my hair absolutely beautiful. It was silky, and it actually blew in the wind, which was amazing to me. Kids at school would always say, "dat girl got indian hurr" or "her hair looks better than the women on da perm boxes", and I'd just be swangin my hair like i was da ish.Cool But then one terrible day, I went to the salon because I had an appointment, and the lady told me Mercedes was gone. I was like "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!"Cry, but the lady said it would be ok and dat she would do my hair for now on. So she did my hair, and after a month, I was bald in da back. So I had to go natural my freshman year of highschoolUnhappy
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:18pm
lmao, ghetto asians are hilarious
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:20pm
My mom is turning into this out of control holy roller.
..it was cool in the beginning but now its becoming unbearable

*sigh
mochacaramel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote mochacaramel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:22pm
im schizophrenic...
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:25pm

Whatever happened to Mercedes?Cry
And ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL about your bald patch LOL[/QUOTE]

I never found out what happened to her, but I remembered her talkin bout she was afraid of her babydaddy, so maybe that's why she she left. But if she was ever to show her ass around these parts, I would not hesitate to go back to relaxing.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:30pm
Originally posted by mochacaramel mochacaramel wrote:

im schizophrenic...

And so what? Just as long as you have it under control you're fine. My cousin is a schizophrenic and she doesn't even realize she has it. It can be extremely difficult dealing with her, but I think if your aware that you have it, and your taking the right meds, your fineSmileThumbs Up
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 2:57pm
So..."Renee"'s daddy is fine...I mean sexual chocolate, tall, aged distinguishly, wise, but still young at heart FINE. The kinda fine that makes you say, "Damn, that nicca can't be 54 and if he is, so fukcin what."

"Yolanda" tells Renee that her daddy is fine as hell and she wouldn't mind bagging him. Renee makes it clear, no gray area at all, that neither of us better not touch her daddy. She even picks up a damn steak knife and reiterates that her daddy is off limits.

I've been looking Renee in the face for months knowing that Yolanda and her daddy slipped their numbers to each other, and Renee's daddy sampled Yolanda's sugar bowl .

Because of my nature, more than likely, I won't tell.

I feel conflicted because I feel like I should tell because of how strongly Renee felt about it, which means in a sense, Yolanda betrayed her. At the same time, I really don't feel like 34 year old women should be concerned about where their daddy works his tongue game.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 774>
  Share Topic