Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:28am
Confessions: I hate the idea of ever going to a strip club. Why would I pay someone to dry hump me? I'll never fall into that trap.

I used to be crazy about the idea of anal sex and used to watch it in porrn all the time but watching it too much has mostly turned me off of it.
Sponsored Links

Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:33am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Confessions: I hate the idea of ever going to a strip club. Why would I pay someone to dry hump me? I'll never fall into that trap.

I used to be crazy about the idea of anal sex and used to watch it in porrn all the time but watching it too much has mostly turned me off of it.
Thought I was the only dude that thought this.. You get to watch some a$$ you'll never get
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:35am

Eeew. Anal sex is nasty. Where I work at, there is a gay middle aged man who has to wear a diaper, because his his butt muscles are loose or something like dat, I don't know. I blame it on all the anal he must have had, and if I were a doctor, I would not recommend it.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Thought I was the only dude that thought this.. You get to watch some a$$ you'll never get
Yeah, brah.

Another thing, going to a strip club with a bunch of women sounds cool, but I keep help but think that the guy(s) going with them with be the ones that get broke because strip clubs are designed to suck money out of me. I also feel that the female friends won't help either via them asking you to throw your money and not there'sLOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:41am
DeadI'm not even going to quote the sht you just said nala.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:29pm
I've been thinking about sex all day. Sadly one of my best sex partners had to be an asshole
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:30pm
I've been naked for like the past 30 mins
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:42pm

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Yeah, brah.

Another thing, going to a strip club with a bunch of women sounds cool, but I keep help but think that the guy(s) going with them with be the ones that get broke because strip clubs are designed to suck money out of me. I also feel that the female friends won't help either via them asking you to throw your money and not there'sLOL
I've been with women before it's actually better.. The stripper usually gives the women more attention.. And the women I've known throw more $$ than guys do 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:50pm
My Son went to Vegas and spent $400 on his debit card to a skripper that got a witch nose
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

My Son went to Vegas and spent $400 on his debit card to a skripper that got a witch nose
Witch nose?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 103104105106107 773>
  Share Topic