Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:10am
i think the only way im going to get down to my goal weight, is if all the food on earth suddenly vanished.

i own a white mini skirt Dead

i own various colored contacts and now i want black.

i own a keyboard, electric guitar, and a violin...and can only play the keyboard lol.

i think kids are cute but i can only tolerate mine.

one day my kids are going to wake up and wonder what happened to their screeching birds.
Angry
Sponsored Links

bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:12am
Since being assaulted I have rape fantasies and have asked my so to be my rapist/reenact them
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:16am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I hate the word "boobs". I like it when people say titties or breasts, but please don't say boobs

What's wrong with boobs, Nala? Didju have a bad experience with the word boobs? What have boobs ever done to you? Do you feel the same way about the variation "boobies?"

Boobs.

I wanted to do this.LOL

You guys are a bunch of assholes
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:17am
I do it like Mike Tyson and Carlos Newton did - I don't workout with weights. I do crunches and lots of pushups, among other things and the results have been great.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:18am

Hug
But, now Im genuinely curious about this. Do you feel the same way about the word b**bies?

(see, I even censored for youLOL)
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:18am

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

I hate the word "boobs". I like it when people say titties or breasts, but please don't say boobs

What's wrong with boobs, Nala? Didju have a bad experience with the word boobs? What have boobs ever done to you? Do you feel the same way about the variation "boobies?"

Boobs.

I wanted to do this.LOL

I think I hate the word asshole.Stern Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:19am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i own a white mini skirt Dead

Please dont tell me that you own white fishnets, too. Because I'd have to judge you...harshly.Dead
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:25am

Hug
But, now Im genuinely curious about this. Do you feel the same way about the word b**bies?

Thank you for being considerate and bleeping the words out. I cannot tolerate that variation of the word either. That word for some reason just does not sound pleasant to my ears.
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:27am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

I have been recently obsessing over my body because i don't want to go back to my old sizes (either i was too thin or i was too thick).  

No such thing as overly thick as long as isn't overly fat LOL

I disagree....my own mother told me that I looked like i was eating bricks for breakfast....referring to my rear and hips.  Ouch

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:28am

Hug

Thank you for being considerate and bleeping the words out. I cannot tolerate that variation of the word either. That word for some reason just does not sound pleasant to my ears.

I always giggle when I hear it and/or say it. LOL

I feel like the words tits/titty/titties are kind of vulgar, so I try not to say them in front of my mom/granny/aunts/older cousins.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 102103104105106 773>
  Share Topic