BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:13am
Mudbutt

Bwahahaaaa!
Sponsored Links

nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:13am
Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Been feeling like something drastic is about to happen... It's worrying me not because I don't like change but because there won't be any control from my end

What? You think the end of the world is nigh?
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:14am
Also at least once  every couple of month  I check out cosmetic surgery procedures that I hope to have done in the next couple of years and estimate its cost. 
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:15am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Back when I was a vaginal virgin I would still fear getting prego. Even tho I knew it wasnt possible. One time in particular a day or so after a very intense dry humping session I woke up puking  and I started to panic. I thought that somehow maybe his boys found their way through my shorts. Then my stomach started hurting...I pondered if thats what it felt like ... but by the days in I had muddbutt...and It was the happiest moment in my life to know it was just an encounter with some bad takeout that I forgot I ate. 
I had a similar type situation (not really) but me and my first were having unprotected sex.. We were both 17.. That summer she didn't have her period for the whole entire summer.. We thought she was preggers and was so scared to tell her mom.. Her mom already didn't like me cause I got caught in the house a couple of times.. We didn't tell her mom and right before school started her period started again.. never been so relieved in my life
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Originally posted by Over_all Over_all wrote:

Been feeling like something drastic is about to happen... It's worrying me not because I don't like change but because there won't be any control from my end

What? You think the end of the world is nigh?
Nahh not the end of the world.. On that tip I kinda feel like the people will be enlightened and maybe they won't ... Just ment in my life.. I'm never really wrong about it just hopes that its for the better and not the worst
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

i want to be pregnant again.

Lately I feel the same way....guess I have to accept my son is going to start school next year. My babyCry
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:25am
So can we have middle fingers in our avatars because I've been wanting to change mine.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:27am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Also at least once  every couple of month  I check out cosmetic surgery procedures that I hope to have done in the next couple of years and estimate its cost. 
I do too lol.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:31am
Originally posted by Elohim_is_Love Elohim_is_Love wrote:

Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

i'm an over-thinker. i've only been with my boyfriend for a week and i'm already worried about if he pressures me for marriage that i'd break up with him. i guess i should take the advice i give him, "let's take it one day at a time." i wouldn't even be thinking about this if he never mentioned him wanting me to meet his parents, talking about kids and marriage on the sneak tip. i guess since this is my first relationship i'm a little overwhelmed. Unhappy i guess i just need some time to get used to being with someone and not over-think/worry about things that haven't happened yet.
Start drinking wine, it will mellow you out.

lmao. i'm cool it just felt good to get that off my chest.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 10:33am
i told my daddy on dec 9 to have some likka ready for me when i come home. riesling and nuvo in particular. i'll be done with grad school on that date...until i start my clinicals in january but at least i'll be done with taking classes. almost at the finish line baby!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 100101102103104 756>
  Share Topic