BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4243444546 762>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:13am
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

My ex was an asshole with a good pipe game. Sadly I still think about his pipe game at all the wrong times.

this. do u find yourself comparing?
Somewhat. About a bunch of stuff though. My present bf does great things my ex didn't and his personality is great, but looks and pipe wise, my ex got it. I sometimes sit and wonder why my ex couldn't be like this. Sad thing.
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Confession:I still don't have my license

Confession: I have a license, but don't know how to drive. One of the driver's ed teachers at my high school was dating my best friend and gave me my waiver for her...or maybe he was scared I would snitch...I dunno.

If I really focus, I can get from point A to B, but it usually involves me driving super slow, staying on back roads, and turning up on curbs LMAO. I also have a short attention span, so I ignore traffic lights, signals, and such.

Thanks Janae, even though I think a lot of interesting things are coming from everywhere.
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:28am
i've never played with myself. 
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:29am
When I get angry,which isn't often, I scare myself and others. the anger that builds up inside of me gets to point where it feel like its burning my throat and dripping down my nose. I can't really explain it, but I have to release it, and if your the one who caused my anger, I feel sorry for you. Some of the things I end up saying are truly evil, but I say it because I want the person who hurt me to understand the kind of pain they inflicted upon me. And no I don't have anger management problems. This only happens when people push my buttons repeatedly.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:33am
I would kill or at least torture 1 person, without hesitation if I knew I could get away with it.

Oh and btw, I don't think mixer is creepy.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:33am
Puberty was a big dissapointment for me. While growing up I had high expectations of how I would like. I thought I'd look like Beyonce, but ended up looking like the African Betty spaghetti
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:38am
I used to think that people from Zimbabwe were the ugliest people in the world even though I've never actually seen a person from there. Whenever I met someone who was black and extremely ugly/goofy looking, I'd think in my head, "yeah, that person's definitely from Zimbabwe."
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:38am
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Puberty was a big dissapointment for me. While growing up I had high expectations of how I would like. I thought I'd look like Beyonce, but ended up looking like the African Betty spaghetti

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:39am

When I get angry,which isn't often, I scare myself and others. the anger that builds up inside of me gets to point where it feel like its burning my throat and dripping down my nose. I can't really explain it, but I have to release it, and if your the one who caused my anger, I feel sorry for you. Some of the things I end up saying are truly evil, but I say it because I want the person who hurt me to understand the kind of pain they inflicted upon me. And no I don't have anger management problems. This only happens when people push my buttons repeatedly.

yup
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 11:41am

I used to think that people from Zimbabwe were the ugliest people in the world even though I've never actually seen a person from there. Whenever I met someone who was black and extremely ugly/goofy looking, I'd think in my head, "yeah, that person's definitely from Zimbabwe."

and this is why God didn't let u grow up to look like beyonce!
hatin azz heffa!

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style