Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:36am
I hate being around others who wanna do things, especially important school duties, on their convenience. It's called compromise.

Tired of taking in other people's feelings into consideration when they don't even think about mine.
Sponsored Links

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 8:40am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

before ever logging onto bhm i used to refer to asian people as oriental...

I got suspended for saying this. Sleepy
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:19am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

I like to stare at boobs

I like to stare at musclebutts.
Ewwww...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:49am
I agree with star, curtains for my thread LOL
White Christians make me feel uncomfortable for some reason. especially the males. it feels like their message is very contrived for some reason or they're putting on an act... idk...

I get extremely anxious when passing by a group of black males...i move to the other side of the street asap.

whenever i see obese black people, especially the teens, i really take about 5 minutes to think about their life. like, were they teased? how is their self-esteem? do they hate the way they look?

Shady is the realest poster in this thread

Mixer's posts do have a creepy undertone to them

Whenever posters here talk about other posters lying/frontin about their material assets or financial status the first people that come to mind are nycdiva and Epitome, i dont agree and dont see why people would flex online, but maybe i think of them because they're really into high end fashion? idk

there are a few posters whom i automatically skip over all their posts: Joe Sun, Mixer and sometimes Bonjour because while i think she's fun and quirky, i always have to read her posts a couple times to get what she's saying.

I sometimes suck my teeth when i hear of kids taking their lives over teasing. I do think kids should be taught kindness and compassion for others, but also that not everything should be taken to heart. idk, some of the stories seem a bit ridiculous and its getting out of hand. people have been getting teased since the beginning of time. the media seems to be glamorizing it in a way and now more of them are being exposed to the idea. like, how would a child even know to take their own life? where do they learn that stuff?

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:54am
Another overreaction.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:56am
LOL to what?
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:56am
Confession:I still don't have my license
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:57am
To me.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

before ever logging onto bhm i used to refer to asian people as oriental...

I got suspended for saying this. Sleepy
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 9:58am
well, i mean, i suppose im not really used to ur posting style. u stay in the sex section yes?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3839404142 773>
  Share Topic