Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 766>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:00am
I already know I'm going to read everything I missed when I come back..ugh
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:01am
oh there wasn't like.. a traumatic event or anything. 

there are just things/relationships (or lack thereof) that i am pretty sure subconsciously play a role on my current relationships (or lack thereof).. and just.. the way that i am and react in certain situations.. yanno? 
starflower7 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:02am
I think this thread will be the nail in the coffin for eanaj's thread.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:02am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i've never wanted to be lighter.

i remember back in the day all the girls seemed to want to be short with small feet. rediculous now that i think about it...

I used to be like that around the 7th grade. I was 5'7 wearing a size 10 shoeCry. It sucked so bad.

8 years, 3 inches and a shoe size later, I've gotten over it *kanye shrug*

my 11 yr old cousin is 5'7, about 160, and she wears a size 11. 
she hates it 

It's really sucky, if I must say so myself. 

It might've gotten better since I was that age, but it was so hard finding "age appropriate" clothing. Damn near everything I could fit made me look too "grown" and I got tired of hearing my mother threaten to threaten some hypothetical high school boy that would step out of line. 

It sucked not being able to shop at the same stores my friends shopped at, or get the same shoes because they either didnt make them that big, or my size was an extra $25-$50.

However, it got soooo much better in high school. 
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:03am
yeah coco, I didn't necessarily mean one specific event..but like you said maybe like abandonment, rejection, etc.

You're an interesting mysterious gal and we have some things in common Thumbs Up

We'll talk later. I need to go to sleep too.. so much to do, so little time!

Edited by Lite Brite - Nov 25 2012 at 4:04am
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:03am
Keep it real: When people put up avis of two completely different people some time apart why doesn't anyone call them out? Or when they post someone what we KNOW is not them and they don't acknowledge that?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:04am
Star STAYS not naming names.

Confession: I hate her for it
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:05am
lol star. i can't think of a time i noticed where that had happened.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Star STAYS not naming names.

Confession: I hate her for it

LOL I don't wanna be the one.
PiiNkBaYZeBrA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PiiNkBaYZeBrA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 4:07am
I got a lot of confessions .!
I've never been faithful even when I had little boyfriends in PRESCHOOL I always had two or three

I hate that I'm only 18 but most people think I'm 21-23

I really hate my body with no clothes on. I used to have the perfect video vixen type of body then over a summer I lost a ton of weight and my butt got flat it went from 41/42in to 37 in a few months and now I have these ugly stretch marks and its part of the reason I've never had sex :,(

Ok I'm done with confession for now lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 766>
  Share Topic