BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Mixer is creepy

I couldn't figure out why anybody found what u said cute or flirty
Uh huh.Stern Smile
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:43am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Lady Ice, tell us more about the demons
oh girl...i was sitting in my bedroom one night..(this was like a year and half ago) and im doing my Jesus thang (learning and truth seeking online) and i felt like something on my back. it was making me sweatCry like i felt like a whole change in the room. like something was watching me. i know where it was, it was at my bedroom door. it only happened at night (for maybe 3 days)  one of those nights i wanted to go get something to drinkCry i got all the way to the livingroom and i looked over at my balcony cause i felt like. this energy coming from the left of me...and i saw it. it had no face..the face was marked with a target sign..it was a he and he was pale.

needless to say i didnt get my drink. theres been other times too, but i realized what was happening then. maybe i stumbled on to something i wasnt suppose to...i dont remember.

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:45am
i've never wanted to be lighter.

i remember back in the day all the girls seemed to want to be short with small feet. rediculous now that i think about it...
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:45am

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I honestly want it to stay light hearted too

LOL but you know CC loves mess while drinking her tea

Shady.. oh I forgot to add in, I don't have a boyfriend though. So the only difference is, you're a horrible person, and I'm not. Thumbs Up

lol, jk.. youre the greatest!

I was just about to say, I hope you overprocess your weave next time you dye it blonde LMAO. You're forgiven tho.

Confession: I don't really feel bad about the money...I just feel like I should feel bad. So I probably am a horrible person for real LMAO.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:45am
Lol why did u quote that?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:45am
Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Confession: I wish I was naturally darker (although most of yall already know this lol)

So, who's gonna take a bold step and admit they, at some point in their life, wished they were lighter?

The second line of this post makes me believe the first line is a lie. LOL

LOL No, I promise it's true. Real sh*t.

I had a feeling asking that question directly after that statement wasn't a good idea. But anyway, all those bleaching creams aren't in the BSS for nothing. SOMEONE On BHM can make this confession. Plus I'm sure yall all know that one girl who has major color issues....and some have recovered and become parts of the BHM community, maybe?

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:46am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i've never wanted to be lighter.

i remember back in the day all the girls seemed to want to be short with small feet. rediculous now that i think about it...

I used to want to be short. I think my life would be different if I were short. I do have small feet though. I'm tall with small feet (for my height). People even comment on it. It makes me feel special. Embarrassed
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:47am
I wish I was able to go home for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Even though I'm in Europe, I have no interest in traveling. I get jealous when I see movies or hear about people taking a summer off to go travel Europe; but then I remember they're white and this is white people land.

I don't have a boyfriend...he's just a guy I'm sleeping with but I call him my boyfriend because saying he's a guy I'm sleeping with takes too much time to say. Don't wanna sleep with him anymore but I feel like I'm stuck because I haven't found any other options.

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:47am

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Confession: I wish I was naturally darker (although most of yall already know this lol)

So, who's gonna take a bold step and admit they, at some point in their life, wished they were lighter?

The second line of this post makes me believe the first line is a lie. LOL

LOL No, I promise it's true. Real sh*t.

I had a feeling asking that question directly after that statement wasn't a good idea. But anyway, all those bleaching creams aren't in the BSS for nothing. SOMEONE On BHM can make this confession. Plus I'm sure yall all know that one girl who has major color issues....and some have recovered and become parts of the BHM community, maybe?

I buy bleaching cream for my elbows and things like that. I don't personally know anyone who uses it in any other way...
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:47am
I plan on being a junkie when I reach retirement age then die like the grandfather in Little Miss Sunshine. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3233343536 768>