Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 772>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:38am
Lol I honestly want it to stay light hearted too
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:38am
It's annoying when people make little comments about you instead of saying what's really wrong. It's not me fault if you don't speak up.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:39am
Not lighter, but I wanted a PR so I could have babies with pretty hair 

Lol this is when I was young and ignorant
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:39am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Confession: I wish I was naturally darker (although most of yall already know this lol)

So, who's gonna take a bold step and admit they, at some point in their life, wished they were lighter?

The second line of this post makes me believe the first line is a lie. LOL

But no, I've never wished I was lighter. When I was little my mom used to always tell me she always wanted a dark skinned daughter just like me. At first I believed it but then I realized she may have just been saying this because she felt I needed to hear it if I was gonna be out in this world. Plus she's funny about skin color. I think she's prejudiced against both light and dark people. But if you're medium brown you get a pass.

I want a dark skinned daughter. But I love white men so I dunno how that's gonna work. (I like black men too though.)

Edited by starflower7 - Nov 25 2012 at 3:41am
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:41am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I honestly want it to stay light hearted too

LOL but you know CC loves mess while drinking her tea

Shady.. oh I forgot to add in, I don't have a boyfriend though. So the only difference is, you're a horrible person, and I'm not. Thumbs Up

lol, jk.. youre the greatest!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:41am
Why do you like white men in particular star?
And nooo I'm not fishing so I can call you a c^%n lol
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:42am
I think I'd be unattractive if I were lighter.
My features stand out too much.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:42am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Ooooh, ask him to apply near you Skittles. You never know, he might have already done it.Evil Smile

CryIm scared, CC. 

I mean, we've been pretty much lying to ourselves about our feelings for eachother for the better part of a year, and it's only now getting serious (as in, feelings have been admitted, albeit in a roundabout way) since he's been on the other side of the country, and Im afraid that it's just a case of "absence makes the heart grow fonder but when your in my face I dont really want it that much no more," and that if we move to the other side of the country together it'll all go to hell really really fast because we're too young and gahhhhh

These are the things that keep me up at night...well, that and his text messages. I get real good text messages.Evil Smile
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:43am
that was back when i was real young and dumb.. 

i would never ever ever change my color now. 
i am even real hesitant about using like honey and yogurt on my face because of how it 'brightens' 

and i really want my kids to be dark 

starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2012 at 3:43am
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Why do you like white men in particular star?
And nooo I'm not fishing so I can call you a c^%n lol

I just like them, that's all. No more or less. I'm just saying I won't have a ds child if I end up  with a white man.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style