Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 763764765766767 775>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:37pm
lmao... that damn bum tho. i was at work telling my coworker about the appt and she caught on to the sh*t the doctor was doing, she told me to ask him out... nope. I said id just wear a backless bodycon to get my medical form for work #shameless
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:48pm
lol you will get so many side eyes from the females in the office. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:58pm
Lol.. theres one shiny wig btch in there i dont like already. i wouldnt wear that. i have to go straight to work after and thats not ok to wear to the doctor, especially when you tryna get chose LOL Stern Smile

i told my coworker cause some hos are delusional and swear theyre being stalked... she kept stopping me and asking me to repeat cause she couldnt believe he did what he did. It was cute tho

Edited by Ming - Sep 01 2014 at 6:03pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:42pm
i hate social media...and what it has become...i will rejoice if it spontaneously combusts into thin air...

which it wont...makes too much money...but the thought

these online forums are ok

but instagram, facebook, twitter....the thot revolution is getting out of handCry

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 11:09pm
*sigh* i really need to repent.

i spent an hour....an hour tellin this guy how i wanted to break his bones..i went straight mortal kombat on his behind. but..he hurt my feelings, which is not easy to do btw. lol smh he listened to every threat. maybe he felt like he deserved it. 

i feel bad about that..kind of... smh why cant folks just let me stay in chill mode. why do they have to bring *her* out of me?

sidenote: another confessed his love for me....after 67890 years. im not sure how to respond to it. so i just started to fake text while he went on and on about it. :/
exoticmami06 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote exoticmami06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 12:34am
I'm terribly insecure. If someone says something negative about me, I dwell on it forever.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2014 at 11:06pm
I want to get out and look pretty..but for who?  I want dates and a new boyfriend even if he's just a guy who is a friend.  He gotta be cute tho..just in case.   lol
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 7:45am
feeling a bit overwhelmed
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2014 at 8:06am
*sigh* i need to repent 2

so some folks dragged me into some drama. i can usually ignore it...but these days...im giving it my full attention. this situation tho..i had nothing to do with...but now shes draggin my name through the mud...like i said i usually just go about my biz...cause i dont care but...for once i decided to switch teams... i decided to be exactly what she says i am. im gonna give her a reason to hate me.
rasputia honey, nobody wants your husband....well i didnt until you started tellin lies. better protect your neck cause im comin for it sweetie.Big smile
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2014 at 4:36am
I'm a very sick person Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 763764765766767 775>
  Share Topic