Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 3:51pm
True Life I've been holding on to hair that has needed to been cut off so long ago. True Life I'm natural but always flat ironed my hair. True Life I need to cut that off
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:26pm
I threw up my cereal and sandwich yesterday.  Today I feel this constant tickling and fluttering inside my belly button.  Why am I having all these fake pregnancy feelings?  The Universe better stop playing with me. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lol... i didnt go back to the post about the bum. if the doctor looked like him idk man. man idk. he had a nice everything, cept he aint have no nice job, no nice sense. i refuse to believe a person in their right man will sit at a busy intersection reading a bible or sleeping... Brooklyn

Lol.. how did that post make me feel like im settling for a doctor Dead LOL

LOL  sometimes you have to follow your heart tho...you were ALL in on the bum.Clap
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I threw up my cereal and sandwich yesterday.  Today I feel this constant tickling and fluttering inside my belly button.  Why am I having all these fake pregnancy feelings?  The Universe better stop playing with me. 

go get tested
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:31pm

Smile
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

go get tested

LOL the fact that YOU suggested it could make me worried.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:37pm
lmao... that damn bum tho. i was at work telling my coworker about the appt and she caught on to the sh*t the doctor was doing, she told me to ask him out... nope. I said id just wear a backless bodycon to get my medical form for work #shameless
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:48pm
lol you will get so many side eyes from the females in the office. 
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2014 at 5:58pm
Lol.. theres one shiny wig btch in there i dont like already. i wouldnt wear that. i have to go straight to work after and thats not ok to wear to the doctor, especially when you tryna get chose LOL Stern Smile

i told my coworker cause some hos are delusional and swear theyre being stalked... she kept stopping me and asking me to repeat cause she couldnt believe he did what he did. It was cute tho

Edited by Ming - Sep 01 2014 at 6:03pm
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2014 at 8:42pm
i hate social media...and what it has become...i will rejoice if it spontaneously combusts into thin air...

which it wont...makes too much money...but the thought

these online forums are ok

but instagram, facebook, twitter....the thot revolution is getting out of handCry

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 775>
  Share Topic