FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 743744745746747 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 11:56pm
All the hard work...things feel like they're finally falling into place. I just hope things stay on this level for the next year or so before getting even better by Colin Kaepernick letting me know what that mouf and nose do.*crosses fingers*Big smile
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 4:19pm
Why you gotta be so ruuuuuuude...I'm gonna fawk you anyway
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

captains log:

Ermm why is it everytime someone attacks me..they try to guilt trip me like im the one thats wrong lol. why is it always the ones who know for a fact that they can not back me into a corner and attack me...like am i just gonna take it. lmao. this last time i came for old girls throat and as i snatched it out...she realized she had made a big mistake. *sigh* it didnt have to be this way. 9 times outta 10 i be in chill mode...why..why cant folks just leave me there?? why do you have to bring that other side of me out? well.. i guess sometimes you have to remind folks youre an a*shole..and i doubt she will ever forget.

Evil SmileBig smileEvil Smile dont ever come to me with this foolishness again..i will end you.
I get your screen name now.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 6:42pm
LOLThumbs UpEmbarrassed
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 21 2014 at 7:20pm
I feel like I should feel bad for not feeling any type of way towards my siblings on my dad's side but I don't for several reasons. For one there's an age gap between all of us so I feel like I don't have much in common with any of them. Not to mention we don't and have never seen each other much. 

I also think it has to do with the fact that my dad does more for them than he's ever done for me. His whole excuse is that I should be happy he's close to them and is being a father figure to them since he wasn't, and still isn't for me.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:02pm
I hate my bday and don't celebrate it.  I'm odd.    
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 6:05pm
i go through a sh*t ton of lotion in the winter . at least three bottles/ month. Not looking forward to that at all
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i go through a sh*t ton of lotion in the winter . at least three bottles/ month. Not looking forward to that at all

ashy behind heffa! LOL
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 7:53pm
I am at a very good place right now.
I would change my job location but I feel like I'm growing and learning in all aspects of my life.

I feel good.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2014 at 8:02pm
I haven't been wearing panties to work for a good month now....It feels good
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 743744745746747 807>
  Share Topic