Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 7:17pm
I really wish that I wasn't so dysfunctional; so hot-tempered; and so unforgiving. Maybe then I would realize that some relationships were worth fighting for. Maybe then I wouldn't be so quick to throw in the towel and I would actually have friends Confused

... But, I'm all of those things. At this very moment I'm feeling like " everything ad everyone." I don't want to deal with anyone. 
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 9:57pm
I felt merciless and that was my mistake. I wasn't at fault.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Celibacy went out the window...

Better luck next year...

With the "6'6" Sexy Chocolate"? How was it?Evil Smile
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 09 2014 at 10:11pm
can my special someone fall out the sky and into my life tomorrow please?
Disapprove
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 1:55am
my gay coworker is attracted to me. He pulled me to the side and said he has feelings for me, and he knows its weird. he told me that im different. but i think he just likes me cuz im flat chested and the majority of the time im dressed like a boy at work (oversized t shirt with baggy jeans) cuz i dont give a fucc. anyways, i find this interesting. i shouldve said i like him too, just to document the experience
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 10 2014 at 1:35pm
I don't think Renisha's murderer was convicted based upon justice or evidence. Only because "they" decided black folks needed a win to cool us off a bit.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2014 at 7:34pm
Unhappy Omg this guy. I always see this guy outside this train station. He's either working out, reading or sleeping... usually reading. I don't pay him any mind cause hes in his own world. Might be homeless but clean. When he works out in the summer he has his shirt off and he's in shape but still homelessness... so Im not looking that hard Confused When he's reading his head is down, when he's asleep his head is covered and he usually has a large afro so id have to look hard to see his face... who doin all that?

Today, being polite I smiled when we made eye contact... This was the first time I really saw his face. Nice looking. When I saw it before, I could see he wasnt unkempt or ugly, just reading on the street in Brooklyn. He motioned for me to come over...  I hate when men do that.

I had to go closer to him cause he sits near the crosswalk...
bay bay. He has such a nice face. As I approached he said something to me... Im looking as he's talking. This man really looks nice. He said he wanted to read a prayer to me.

Im having all these thoughts- you hungry, you thirsty? You need saving, boo? He was really attractive, skrong, bronzey. I took my ass across the street and got on the train. A man has never stopped me in my tracks like that..much less a homeless one.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 1:51am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

Unhappy Omg this guy. I always see this guy outside this train station. He's either working out, reading or sleeping... usually reading. I don't pay him any mind cause hes in his own world. Might be homeless but clean. When he works out in the summer he has his shirt off and he's in shape but still homelessness... so Im not looking that hard Confused When he's reading his head is down, when he's asleep his head is covered and he usually has a large afro so id have to look hard to see his face... who doin all that?

Today, being polite I smiled when we made eye contact... This was the first time I really saw his face. Nice looking. When I saw it before, I could see he wasnt unkempt or ugly, just reading on the street in Brooklyn. He motioned for me to come over...  I hate when men do that.

I had to go closer to him cause he sits near the crosswalk...
bay bay. He has such a nice face. As I approached he said something to me... Im looking as he's talking. This man really looks nice. He said he wanted to read a prayer to me.

Im having all these thoughts- you hungry, you thirsty? You need saving, boo? He was really attractive, skrong, bronzey. I took my ass across the street and got on the train. A man has never stopped me in my tracks like that..much less a homeless one.

*snatches Ming up by her upper arm* "girl get cho fast ass on that train and quit lookin' at them nappy headed boys"   - all black mom's circa 1987.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2014 at 3:02am
for once i want to not...trust my gut and see what happens...

ShockedStern SmileConfusedEvil Smile

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2014 at 7:44pm
captains log:

Ermm why is it everytime someone attacks me..they try to guilt trip me like im the one thats wrong lol. why is it always the ones who know for a fact that they can not back me into a corner and attack me...like am i just gonna take it. lmao. this last time i came for old girls throat and as i snatched it out...she realized she had made a big mistake. *sigh* it didnt have to be this way. 9 times outta 10 i be in chill mode...why..why cant folks just leave me there?? why do you have to bring that other side of me out? well.. i guess sometimes you have to remind folks youre an a*shole..and i doubt she will ever forget.

Evil SmileBig smileEvil Smile dont ever come to me with this foolishness again..i will end you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 742743744745746 775>
  Share Topic