Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

I hate that I've been so unfocused with school. I think I may just start all over from scratch since my GPA is terrible from me dropping classes and not doing as well as I should've been because of my mind being on the wrong things. I've taken so many bullsh*t classes and not very many of the required classes that actually count towards my degree that I don't think it would make much difference if I started with a clean slate anyway. 

They will be noticed, because they lower your GPA. I don't think dropping classes lowers your GPA but if you are in a community college and are trying to later transfer to an university, yes it looks bad, unless they really have nothing to do with your major and you have enough credits to transfer.

Talk to a counselor about the classes you should be taking this semester before you add some.

I know what classes I should be taking already. I just haven't been able to take them since I've been having car issues which is part of the reason I had to drop classes as well. I believe they do affect my GPA somewhat since I dropped them after the add/drop period. I don't want to keep wasting money on taking bs classes online that have nothing to do with what I'm studying.

Edited by niecy - Aug 05 2014 at 7:43pm
Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 8:07pm
Being the only kneegrow at this chili's outing with my co-workers...lawd...so white lol
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2014 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

Being the only kneegrow at this chili's outing with my co-workers...lawd...so white lol

i'm feeling some type of way also. I'm the only one in my whole department. They love going out for drinks and I have nothing to talk about.....Confused
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:30am
I don't see myself having children...My brother and I are playing the waiting game and trying to see which of us is gonna have a child first. I will def not be me any time soon soooo I'm goin to win this game lol

Edited by BBpants - Aug 06 2014 at 1:30am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 1:35am
Celibacy went out the window...

Better luck next year...
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 8:51am
annoyed with people who don't respect other people's time and patience. But yet when they get their own medicine they wanna talk about ppl being disrespectful...and at this point I don't care
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2014 at 10:02am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I told this girl that I was going to down south to visit a friend, but I'm really going there to get penis.....Stern Smile
penis is your friend
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 4:36pm
Maybe another time.

Edited by K_Camille - Aug 07 2014 at 7:08pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:16am
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I told this girl that I was going to down south to visit a friend, but I'm really going there to get penis.....Stern Smile
penis is your friend

LOL
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 08 2014 at 3:18am
I think the reason why I'm not developing feelings for other people is because of my ex is still in the picture...In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that we can get back together but I know that won't work at all....sigh

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 775>
  Share Topic