Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 752753754755756>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:16pm
thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis chick... 

she stay poised and on the ready to make an appearance. 

Ermm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 13 2014 at 9:34pm
i really dont understand how some people can do/be the bare minimum and acquire great things when others give their best/all and dont get what they deserve.

this is terribly frustrating to me and im really on the verge of tears as i think about it, its really fcked up. I feel like i'll never have what i want because im never given the opportunity in the first place. 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:21am
I don't know your name- but you heard my name...
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 2:12am
I feel you eanaj.  Folks tell you to be positive because positive attracts etc etc but it's easy to say that sh*t when everything has worked out and is working out for you and your life is dandy.  It's hard to be positive and upbeat when nothing is going your way.  It's like Rich man tears.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 1:48pm
even though ive always been the smartest one in my groups (and half of my girls are type smart)… bhm really be showing me that i dont know sht in the big scheme of the world. 

i mean, i noticed that forever ago….. but it seems like there are more examples of it recently. 

i feel like i was smart for 18-21… but it seems like intellect or something has been progressing and ive been staying the same. shts bypassing me. i dont even feel versed enough to be quite as opinionated in certain topics. 
only a fool will try to debate about something theyre not knowledgeable about. 

end rant…. i need to step my life up though. forreal cokes. like i know im naturally intelligent.. i have hella proof about that but i feel like im not progressing. if anything ive declined. my vocabulary used to be extensive as fck. my IQ used to be kinda high but im certain its not where it was… i wont even take the test cus i dont wanna be annoyed at my score.  
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:32pm
I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel some type of way about seeing my peers in these happy relationships and getting married, especially the ones who've married high school sweethearts. Of course I don't know what goes on behind closed doors of these people's relationships but the thought of seeing people in happy relationships while I'm moping around with a broken heart is depressing. 

And if I actually had a social life to distract me from thinking about being in a relationship I wouldn't have to worry about moping around wishing I was in one. but of course certain things that I'd like to do social wise would be pretty boring doing them by myself and the one person I could count on to get me out the house to have fun doesn't even live in Florida anymore and the only other friend I have either never has money when the time comes to do sh*t or isn't very open minded to doing certain things that I want to do.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:39pm
I'm getting 8 hrs of sleep in 48 hrs.
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

even though ive always been the smartest one in my groups (and half of my girls are type smart)… bhm really be showing me that i dont know sht in the big scheme of the world. 

i mean, i noticed that forever ago….. but it seems like there are more examples of it recently. 

i feel like i was smart for 18-21… but it seems like intellect or something has been progressing and ive been staying the same. shts bypassing me. i dont even feel versed enough to be quite as opinionated in certain topics. 
only a fool will try to debate about something theyre not knowledgeable about. 

end rant…. i need to step my life up though. forreal cokes. like i know im naturally intelligent.. i have hella proof about that but i feel like im not progressing. if anything ive declined. my vocabulary used to be extensive as fck. my IQ used to be kinda high but im certain its not where it was… i wont even take the test cus i dont wanna be annoyed at my score.  

ruh roh. Looks like your tryna go full retard, homegirl. I feels ya cuz I'm only smart when I'm required to be, like when it comes to school and stuff. But other than that, im pretty dumb about alot of subjects. Imma try to read more books about different topics instead of surfing on the internet.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:02pm
I'm so stressed out. I blew off clients over the World Cup and neglected assignments. Today I should have been working all day non-stop but instead I'm wasting time making threads on BHM. I have no discipline and I'm endangering my livelihood.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 14 2014 at 10:52pm
It's amazing how your life plan can change (in a good way) in just 2 weeks.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 752753754755756>
  Share Topic