BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 747748749750751 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 6:11am
This btch tryna get it.. having pride made me tell that bald headed ho to stay where he was... but spite almost said come over... I would tore his ass up as soon as he pressed my bell.

Saturday morning btch texted my phone talkin bout he was out of the country and needs to see me today or tomorrow.. he'll let me know. Btch must be jet lagged. Fck you gon let me know when you gon see me? You had your passport for 3 months now you hopping in and out of the country... hmmm

A cpl wks ago you asked if you could leave something at my house.. I said fine just dont come here empty handed cause you already said you were bringing some things for me and not to play yourself... talking about things thatd take up a lot of space. He said he wouldnt do that..

I can only imagine wth he needs to see me for.. I called and left a nasty (regular)voice mail saying he was all kinds of btchs and hos for not calling to say he was going somewhere but texting bout needing to see me to i guess drop something off but not gimme my sh*t he said/offered to buy... which was not only my main, but my only concern... so dont call this num, dont text this num and dont come to this house btch.
Sponsored Links

aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

QUOTE=Lady ICE]
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

22 years and being a good girl has gotten me nowhere. I wanna do something ratchet and out of my character before the end of 2014.

That makes two of us.
+ iceSleepy

What do y'all consider ratchet? [/QUOTE]

Idk, I dated a street pharmacist and was engaged to him the other year, that's pretty ratchet lol.

I might fukk somebody else's man.
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:44pm
Angelic that's kinda ratchet in my book. Keep up the good ratchet work!
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:45pm
I received outstanding letters of recommendation [for employment].  On one hand, I'm completely flattered that people think so highly of me.  On the other hand, I'm worried that the bar has been set too high, and that I won't be able to live up to the expectation and deliver great things Cry  I wish that I was more confident in myself and my skills.  If everyone says that you're great and capable of doing great things, shouldn't that be all the conviction you need?

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2014 at 9:57pm

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

22 years and being a good girl has gotten me nowhere. I wanna do something ratchet and out of my character before the end of 2014.

That makes two of us.
+ iceSleepy

What do y'all consider ratchet?

You know what, that's a good question.  My idea of ratchet is something completely out of my character.  I tend to come off as super reserved and/or conservation.

I want to live like the rapper Gunplay for an entire day.  Like, every time I'm faced with a situation, I want to ask myself "What would Gunplay do" and then do it.  Or, have sex in a room while there's a house full of people Embarrassed  I think I have a little ratch it me, but I fight it lol..

I would want to do something that I would never discuss with anyone, but that I wouldn't be ashamed of.  Something that, when I think about it, all I can do is smirk and think about how great I felt doing it. 

I just feel like I'm 25 and I've done everything that I was supposed to do [in life].  Yet, I have nothing to real show for it.  No real memories.  No real life experiences.  

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 3:13pm
I think this will be the year that I finish the last three chapters… (It took over five years---LOL---I also noted this on bhm---a few years back).
Its’ OK--- to grow and to move forward. To stagnate and not Try to archive excellence? Hmmm… -----on that--- I do not wish to note a negative thought--- and I do not wish to note that for the universe.

"Nobody knew my rose of the world but me. . . . I had too much glory. They don't want glory like that in nobody's heart." ---The Rose Tattoo
--- She continues to note.
“That wisdom, which seems to have been unavailable to Chaucer, or Dante, or Catullus, or Sophocles, or Shakespeare, or Dickens, is still with us, and, in 1969 it placed an inordinate burden on African American writers. Whether they were wholly uninterested in politics of any sort, or whether they were politically inclined, aware, or aggressive, the fact of their race or the race of their characters doomed them to a "political-only" analysis of their worth…..””””
She is so Steinbeck to me… … she writes like Steinbeck. All, in all,--- she is greatness…

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 25 2014 at 4:25pm

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

That makes two of us.
+ iceSleepy

What do y'all consider ratchet?

Idk, I dated a street pharmacist and was engaged to him the other year, that's pretty ratchet lol.

I might fukk somebody else's man.

mmmmm I also want to do something totally out of character... just dunno what

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 25 2014 at 4:28pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:53am
Yall don't have to be ratchet to have fun LOL Just try new things
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 2:57am
I'm starting to despise my family....I'm about to throw everything in the refrigerator away cuz if I can't have sh*t no one else will either.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 26 2014 at 8:49am
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

I want to try E....just once!Embarrassed I want to be able to do splits, clap all that just for one night.LOL

Can you do splits if you take E?

*runs to get some*
Not sure but if so I will be the baddest beotch!  LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake