BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 730731732733734 774>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 8:18am
But feminism is the equality of choice as opposed to people demanding you stay ho-- never mind. I like your avi eanaj. Cracks me up.

-----------------

Sometimes I feel awkward in my interactions with people. I can't quite articulate or put my finger on it though. My
Work has skewed me, I think.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:05pm
Wtf did I just read? I swear..ng sounds so damn passionately stupid sometimes.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:20pm
Wonderland, make a thread about CT! I say go for it.Embarrassed

I want to relocate to the Western US next year. Closest family would be a 7-8 hour drive away.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 4:26pm
I am gonna be good on this evening out... haven't seen him in yearssss.
But we have always stayed in contact. Just want to rebuild our friendship.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 6:05pm
I kind of don't want to move with my friend.  They're good people - and a very good friend - but, I want my own space.  I'm an introvert.  I don't want to have to endure countless social gatherings or to made to feel like I have to be social (because of company).  I don't want to have to have two roommates.  The places are expensive - I estimate almost $1,000 for my portion of the rent - and frankly, I don't need a luxury apartment with stainless steel/new appliances.  I'm more concerned with being able to pay back loans and to live as comfortably as possible, with my budget.

I don't know my salary yet, but I'm already starting to question whether or not this was a good idea Ouch
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 9:22pm
22 years and being a good girl has gotten me nowhere. I wanna do something ratchet and out of my character before the end of 2014.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 21 2014 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I kind of don't want to move with my friend.  They're good people - and a very good friend - but, I want my own space.  I'm an introvert.  I don't want to have to endure countless social gatherings or to made to feel like I have to be social (because of company).  I don't want to have to have two roommates.  The places are expensive - I estimate almost $1,000 for my portion of the rent - and frankly, I don't <i style="font-weight: bold;">need a luxury apartment with stainless steel/new appliances.  I'm more concerned with being able to pay back loans and to live as comfortably as possible, with my budget.

I don't know my salary yet, but I'm already starting to question whether or not this was a good idea Ouch

If you haven't already moved in PLEASE DON'T!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 2:24am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Wonderland, make a thread about CT! I say go for it.Embarrassed

I want to relocate to the Western US next year. Closest family would be a 7-8 hour drive away.

I will if I decide to go.  I have to decide by August.  You should do it!  Where will you go?  I remember they told us to move to Portland.  LOL  
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:15am
Finally told my ex that I've moved on he broke down a small part of me felt sorry but the major part of myself was glad he was becoming annoying with the constant texts and phone calls that got no response its almost a year time to move on.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 22 2014 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

22 years and being a good girl has gotten me nowhere. I wanna do something ratchet and out of my character before the end of 2014.

That makes two of us.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 730731732733734 774>