BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:36pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

...it's be nice week.

Regardless... We both know you're probably saving quotes and screenshots..
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL what was that like?  seems scary with too many racing thoughts and fast heartbeats.

i tried E once over 10 yrs ago.  amazing but a little too deep for me.  i didn't know anything about it but a little after that it started popping up on the news all the time for burning holes in your brain so i never took it again.

Yeah, that is true about the brain holes but only if you take a lot. I know someone who loved to party as a teen and took a lot of E in his younger years and one morning, when he was 21, he woke up with a bleeding nose, and then by the second time it happened he went to the doctor, they checked him and found a tiny hole in his brain. The doc told him to quit drugs (weed ok), go to sauna 3x a week to detox for a while and suggested something else which I don't remember.
Snorting cocaine perhaps?

doesn't like cocaine. it was E, he was on that on every rave and party. he took acid too, but only once because he said he saw ghosts driving cars instead of people.LOLLOL
Damn, that was one helleva trip he was on!!LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

...it's be nice week.

Regardless... We both know you're probably saving quotes and screenshots..
These accusations count as not being nice.
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 4:40am
It really hurts and bothers me how every man(from my "dad", boyfriends, and everybody in between) doesn't care about me, doesn't value me, and has failed and continues to fail me.

What did I do to deserve this? I've never felt love or protection from a man. I hope my future daughter never has to feel this way.
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:18pm
Hug
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

It really hurts and bothers me how every man(from my "dad", boyfriends, and everybody in between) doesn't care about me, doesn't value me, and has failed and continues to fail me.

What did I do to deserve this? I've never felt love or protection from a man. I hope my future daughter never has to feel this way.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:35pm
im starting to feel like this wasnt a good idea...

on another note
i feel like acting up today...the victim will be random..
soo hopefully no one runs up in my inbox with foolery, or they finna catch this fire
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:36pm
Hugangellc.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

You are looking for love in the wrong person.
You did nothing to deserve it, they were not as _____ as you wanted them to be.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 06 2014 at 2:53pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2014 at 3:03pm
I hate how the men in my family feel that it is OK to comment on a person's (MY!) weight gain.  Today my uncle, whom I seldom see and have very little interaction with, commented on the fact that I gained weight - and he could stand to lose a few.  My dad's done it, my brothers have, too.  I think that it's so offensive.  I developed an eating disorder when I was younger, as the result of being tormented (by male family members) about my weight/size.  I have been working on losing weight - the healthy way.  But, I still wonder why they feel that it's OK or their place to say anything.  It hurts.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 12 2014 at 11:40pm
sometimes i appreciate the pmsing, moody, bitchy TOM...makes it easier to get some long overdue things done tbh...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 741742743744745 755>
  Share Topic