BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 740741742743744 767>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:07pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i was 17 when i did it...i felt it for like 2-3 days.  i embarrassed myself bc the next day i tried to prove to my sister's dad that i could do 100 push ups...i was a total crackhead.  felt so good though.

Dead Cry LOL i laughed so hard I got weak and my stomach felt like i did crunches
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:16pm
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

i was 17 when i did it...i felt it for like 2-3 days.  i embarrassed myself bc the next day i tried to prove to my sister's dad that i could do 100 push ups...i was a total crackhead.  felt so good though.

Dead Cry LOL i laughed so hard I got weak and my stomach felt like i did crunches

Ouch i will never forget how he was looking at me.  to this day i feel ashamed by that and wonder if he remembers.  
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 10:24pm

don't you hate when your male friend or s/o shares super juicy gossip with you but they're so casual about it but you want to know more so you keep pressing with more questions but they NEVER have the details...it's so hard to keep my composure.  then i want a follow up and they don't have one yet.  a woman would never do that. 

i'm like "forreal, what happened after that?!"...him: "i didn't ask." Pinch  i need to work on being less nosey.  currently waiting for one of his friends paternity tests to be returned.

gyaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll. After they drop the didn't ask, i say you know how i am get the details and the never want to go ask the person my follow up question. i got some paternity test news last week tooLOLShockedBig smileCryCry
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 8:45am
Essentially, I am being blamed for causing rifts in certain friends' friendships (not by them, but by their "friends").  Part of me feels guilty and I have started to question - and stress over, in the process - whether my actions caused other people's fall-outs.  However, the other part is thinking BS.  Just because I am no longer cool with you means that you can't be cool with ignore my friends because we're close?  That doesn't even make sense to me.

I know I have issues that I need to work on.  That's the only reason why I'm really thinking that I'm the cause.  I don't know.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 11:18am

LOL what was that like?  seems scary with too many racing thoughts and fast heartbeats.

i tried E once over 10 yrs ago.  amazing but a little too deep for me.  i didn't know anything about it but a little after that it started popping up on the news all the time for burning holes in your brain so i never took it again.

Yeah, that is true about the brain holes but only if you take a lot. I know someone who loved to party as a teen and took a lot of E in his younger years and one morning, when he was 21, he woke up with a bleeding nose, and then by the second time it happened he went to the doctor, they checked him and found a tiny hole in his brain. The doc told him to quit drugs (weed ok), go to sauna 3x a week to detox for a while and suggested something else which I don't remember.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:24pm
My dad has been ignoring my phone calls.  I don't know whether he's intentionally or unintentionally avoiding my calls.  I've called on more than one occasion (one different days) and got no answer and no return phone call.  It hurts more because my brother literally spoke to him five minutes after I called and got no answer.

I tried turning over a new leaf and forcing myself to forgive him and to try and mend our relationship.  But at this point, I'm like to hell with him.  I don't need him or a relationship with him TBH.  And if he's acting like that over a bitch - a homeless bitch at that - then it's really him.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 12:29pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

LOL what was that like?  seems scary with too many racing thoughts and fast heartbeats.

i tried E once over 10 yrs ago.  amazing but a little too deep for me.  i didn't know anything about it but a little after that it started popping up on the news all the time for burning holes in your brain so i never took it again.

Yeah, that is true about the brain holes but only if you take a lot. I know someone who loved to party as a teen and took a lot of E in his younger years and one morning, when he was 21, he woke up with a bleeding nose, and then by the second time it happened he went to the doctor, they checked him and found a tiny hole in his brain. The doc told him to quit drugs (weed ok), go to sauna 3x a week to detox for a while and suggested something else which I don't remember.
Snorting cocaine perhaps?
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:01pm
I am sick and tired and things must change!  I'm ready to make a move, I need space!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:13pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Snorting cocaine perhaps?

doesn't like cocaine. it was E, he was on that on every rave and party. he took acid too, but only once because he said he saw ghosts driving cars instead of people.LOLLOL

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 05 2014 at 1:14pm
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2014 at 1:25pm
Lmao!CryLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style