Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 738739740741742 773>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I feel guilty for having the feelings I do about my father.  He's making the effort to reach out to me (he calls just to say "hi"); however, I don't want any parts. I'm always so short with him. Part of me feels like I should forgive him for trying... The other part is telling me that my feelings are justified and that it is okay if I do not want to talk to him.

@DOLLISH, check out the testimony of mizqtpye... maybe it can help you.

scroll down to where she wrote "My personal application" to read her testimony, since before that she wrote down bible passages. She is very forgiving, I would say.

Thank you.  I will check it out.
Sponsored Links

keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 6:20pm
I can't live with him. But I can't live without him. He makes me miserable and happy all in the same sentence. I want to give him space but that means he'll move on.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2014 at 9:21pm
how do i keep ending up here?
i mind my business and foolishness tends to find ME
yes, i invite it in, but only with the hope that it could be something worthwhile...

I refuse to blame myself for giving things a chance, but there's clearly a pattern here...
Life was easier when i was a bitch

Edited by eanaj5 - May 19 2014 at 9:22pm
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:33am
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

I met him last Friday, it was allright plus he had E, I took it and it felt ok - not as great as the other one I took in November. 
Truth is, I don't care about him, but I can't say that to him because he is a fragile situation.
I need to start dating.

Yeah, I told him to fvck off - officially. 
Now I feel that my life is lighter and happier, regardless of his last text message about some bullsh*t that I couldn't care less.

**isn't funny when we tell men to fvck off they want to play the "i am the one who doesn't need you"? He wrote me to leave him alone and I was like "I did. Quit texting me"
B!tch, you texted me after I had officially told you "bye", quit playing.

I felt bad for the way I treat him, then I felt a bit disappointed that he didn't chase me, but now I know it was just time to severe ties and move on. I was stuck in one place, and now I am finally not carrying someone's else problems with me. I have to make a pledge to NEVER again carry someone's else problems unless we are married, which in that case, it will be my problem too.

lol
I don't post EVERYTHING that is happening.... that's why it doesn't make sense why I felt bad. And I won't post the details.

Anyways, I wanted some tongue action, so I asked him if he could eat my pvssy.
He called me (I missed the call) then texted me 5 minutes later asking me to call.
"I'd love to get down" he said, but he was called to work tonight. He left me a voicemail saying that tomorrow he can be here and ended with once more saying "I'd love to get down, but I am sorry, I have to work"
I am kinda surprised how eager he is to do that. I expected either an yes or a "Am I getting something too?"
I never said fvck, maybe he is hoping for that.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:01am
Sleepy captains log: rant.

*sigh* ah man..i havent slept yet...so my family is having a "gathering" i wish my mom would stop callin it that...i keep picturing folks coming from the the hills in new zeland or something...my family is small..but for some reason they wanna do it up big cause one of my aunts is coming. she hasnt been to cali in forever...and from what i have remembered she has never tried to contact us to say hello. sorry for your lost, congrats for graduating...but im supposed to just pick up and leave and meet her in cali...first of all no. i dont know you and 2 i have my own family with my own plans. my mom is pulling out her A game as if its gonna change anything. LOL she said..."there shouldnt have to be a funeral before we all gather together" i see yall like every other year. she says oh but you always go see your inlaws *who turns down a free trip...food and shelter included?even tho i have plenty of times*..what about our side...and im like...you mean the same 10 that we see every holiday mkay. your kids dont know our side...hm..thats funny cause i hear them call their names when they say prayers. try again.

i dont want to go there give any awkward hellos to these strangers and listen to them talk about life when they were 5. NO ONE CARES. shes texting me now telling me we've never been able to do things before cause there was no money but things are lining up. again i have questions..you wont even buy yourself a 10 dollar lunch..where are you suddenly getting all this money from to rent cars and all that? im not going. i made plans way a head with my kids. plus we have doc appts. i might be cramping i dont wanna be stuck on the road...and im tired of caving to what other ppl want. hasnt she heard enough no's over the years? another text: you wont even come to my house.

duh. my house has everything to keep me entertained...you have nothing. no one wants to come watch cowboys all day LOL

captain out.CryLOL
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 7:31am
So much messy chicks in here but me and bbpants beefing now. In these e streets don't get hit up by lead.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 5:51pm
I wish that I had more people to talk to.  That way I wouldn't have to vent to my brother all of the time.  It's not that he doesn't care, but most of the time he doesn't listen and our conversations always go sour.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:11pm

I met him last Friday, it was allright plus he had E, I took it and it felt ok - not as great as the other one I took in November.
Truth is, I don't care about him, but I can't say that to him because he is a fragile situation.
I need to start dating.
  Never heard of a E ? TIA Embarrassed

Edited by india100 - Jun 04 2014 at 6:12pm
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I need to start dating.

LOLCry

maybe you don't want to know
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2014 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I need to start dating.

LOLCry

maybe you don't want to know
Stop laughing at me wonder . Cry I want to know .
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 738739740741742 773>
  Share Topic