Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 719720721722723 774>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 9:56pm
My dad has been trying to re-establish a line of communication with me.  Although I admire his attempt(s), I really don't wish to speak to him.  Not now.  Not ever.  I haven't forgiven him.  I don't know if I want to.

... I wish that he would just stop.
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 10:07pm
I'm anxious about my grades. I feel like I've worked hard this semester to ensure that I get all As so that I can graduate with high honors. HOWEVER, one of my professors is really trying it with her grading system. I'm going to have FUN completing her evaluation summary.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:34pm
My fantasy just died and Idk why I got hype for a few days, smh, lol
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2014 at 11:49pm
Wonder....it's not stealing since he gave it back to you  LOL
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 7:24pm
I'm stressin'.  Like, seriously stressin'.  I'm on the verge of breaking down or slipping back into old, self-destructive behaviors Ouch
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:38pm
i really thought about dropping out for .02 seconds today
im just so damn stressed
i cant wait till school's over
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:40pm
im not sure what it is about me that they just cant get enough of....everytime i banish one from my life, they find an excuse/way to slide back in...
changing my number seems to have worked for one but im in a rut with the other...
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:40pm

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I'm stressin'.  Like, seriously stressin'.  I'm on the verge of breaking down or slipping back into old, self-destructive behaviors Ouch

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i really thought about dropping out for .02 seconds today
im just so damn stressed
i cant wait till school's over

HugHug
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:55pm
I had a white co-worker show me a pic of her daughter. Her daughter looks like a bald headed old man.. I looked at her and the picture like .

White co-worker asks me if everything was ok. I just sigh and turn back around and face my computer screen. I have too many claims to review, investigate, and too many letters to fax out harrassing the sh*t out of drs to be bothered with her and her ugly ass daughter. My tolerance is at an all time low... It makes me wonder what in the entire fcuk some of these ppl were doing while I was gone. We are already behind as it with all of the changes and here she is chillin like a villian like it's fiesta time..

Y'all ignore me. Just tired.. smh...

and I just returned from vacation only 2 days ago.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:15pm
Why you talkin to him after he just spoke to you that way?

I refuse to ever be in a relationship/marriage like that

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 719720721722723 774>