BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 735736737738739 768>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 8:40pm

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I'm stressin'.  Like, seriously stressin'.  I'm on the verge of breaking down or slipping back into old, self-destructive behaviors Ouch

Originally posted by eanaj5 eanaj5 wrote:

i really thought about dropping out for .02 seconds today
im just so damn stressed
i cant wait till school's over

HugHug
Sponsored Links

Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 9:55pm
I had a white co-worker show me a pic of her daughter. Her daughter looks like a bald headed old man.. I looked at her and the picture like .

White co-worker asks me if everything was ok. I just sigh and turn back around and face my computer screen. I have too many claims to review, investigate, and too many letters to fax out harrassing the sh*t out of drs to be bothered with her and her ugly ass daughter. My tolerance is at an all time low... It makes me wonder what in the entire fcuk some of these ppl were doing while I was gone. We are already behind as it with all of the changes and here she is chillin like a villian like it's fiesta time..

Y'all ignore me. Just tired.. smh...

and I just returned from vacation only 2 days ago.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:15pm
Why you talkin to him after he just spoke to you that way?

I refuse to ever be in a relationship/marriage like that

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2014 at 10:42pm
On Friday I need to look my best because I want him to see what he has been missing, but I don't want to seem like I am trying to look my best, so since we are meeting at the pier, I will be wearing either a dress, or if the weather chills a bit, jeans and a t-shirt.
I will though treat myself to a much needed skin care treatment by using my a face mask at night for those two nights prior to the meeting, deep condition my hair, run at the beach tomorrow and Friday morning to tan a bit, so I will have my natural beauty showing to match with my casual outfit and bang - he won't even know what hit him.

Mind you, I gained weight and have been doing good workouts, which made my butt bigger, my thighs and legs thicker and my hair is looking marvelous after I deep conditioned on Monday so I will turn heads everywhere we go.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 1:38am
meh - i am not interested in the meeting anymore. i have more important stuff to do such as copying and writing some things, studying, filling application for a volunteer position.... the only good thing out of meeting him is that he could get me a couple of E.

I left a message for him that I don't want to meet, he can call me and talk about whatever he wanted to meet me for on the phone.

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2014 at 7:23am
im tired of wasting my fridays here
idgaf if she gets mad at me for taking next friday off
i have sh*t to do
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 8:43am
you know I'm so used to being in control of everything in my life but these past months have been so testing...such an emotional roller-coaster for me

I never used to "go with the flow"...I made the flow and bent it to my willLOLbut sometimes you just have to learn let go

...let go and let God

it's scary as hell tbh but I'm trying to enjoy the journey to the fullest...these are the experiences that can make you or break you and I refuse to be broken

Edited by CherryBlossom - May 03 2014 at 8:44am
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2014 at 3:59pm
I regret not leaving with him. It'll be 6 years in December and it still drives me crazy
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 12:32am
I am watching my cousin el 2 week old baby while she goes clubbing.....sigh...ghetto fabulosity.   I will talk sh*t to / her tomorrow.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 12:40am
it's like as soon as you're over one, you're under another. 

i blame my mind. it's prone to flights of fantasy. i have lived entire existences, lifetimes and back-stories within moments. everything and nothing all at once.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 735736737738739 768>