Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 725726727728729 761>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 11:47pm
Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

Kinda anxious for this psychic reading

I want to know...but do i really want to know?

have you ever had a reading from the person you were/are going to meet?
i currently have 2 readers, one who is great, the other who is good but she has a poor vocabulary,  so sometimes I don't get it right away what she says
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 1:24am
Cry

i was just trying to put some of this $70 stuff on my lashes while hellllla sleep.. 
ended up spillng way too much. 
csnt be sure how much but i i know it was only 4.5oz to bein with Ouch
i wiped up as much as i could spread it on my lash and brows the best i could.
that scks
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 3:34am
I don't like sex talk on the first day...I can take sex jokes but not talk about doing things with each other. It's a turn off.
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 7:23am
Jenae, smh!!

S&F, no I haven't. But I met her some years ago doing a craft fair (she sold home made body products at the time) and we kept in touch through facebook. I knew she did reiki and massage therapy and something told me to ask her if she did readi.ngs too. And she does!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:11pm
I like being with my sisters because I keep my mind out of the crap I usually think and my brain switches some lights that usually don't switch on, for whatever reason.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 9:14pm
My Stats tutor is kinda cute, but he is really skinny and I don't want to date him, just kinda... actually I don't know if I want to kiss him or just stay forever in this I-smile-you-smile-look-back-at-the-books kinda thing.

He is not the guy I angrily wrote that I wanted to play, btw.
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 8:29pm
  • I dislike having to feel like I have to embellish stories about my intimate/personal relationships with certain people. I wish that I didn't care enough about what other people think/thought. Maybe then I wouldn't feel like I had to have something interesting to share. In the end, I feel like it's going to get me caught up; however, I continue with the facade Ouch
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:02pm
How do I explain this?

You guys know that moment when you and a guy are in that "talking" phase...you still got your guards up...but he says and does the sweetest sh*t...but you still keep them up...cause a real Brotha like me aint out here trying to fall in love and sh*t...and then suddenly..one day...you wake up..and you're thinking about him..and it hits you..."damn, he got me"...yeah..that's where I'm at Stern Smile

Definitely not in love...but really in like...it's scary Cry
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:06pm
Guards still up...but they're lowering..and idk..I'm not reeaddyyyy <KevinHart/> Disapprove
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 29 2014 at 10:40pm
I'm selfish as fukc...

I'm like 85% sure I'm not the right woman for him. I'm not marrying anyone if ever, definitely not anytime soon. I damn sure won't willingly, knowingly give him kids.

He's a good man and he should be with someone who'll give him all those things he wants.

But he's mine...

Still gonna get an IUD before we get physical again cuz I don't know anyone who just lets their baby dreams go that easily...won't catch me slipping.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 725726727728729 761>