Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
California Lace Wigs and Weaves
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Confessions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
 

Confessions

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 708709710711712 807>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 29 Votes, Average 3.34  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 49369
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 5:26am
Afro this is a judgement free zone. Confess and be free my brother.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:36am
i cant stop thinking about this nigguh
i dont understand why

ugh if i could have the chance to read anybody's thoughts it would be his...seriously
Back to Top
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2013
Location: NYC
Status: Offline
Points: 33081
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 7:44am
Yup u TRIED ME!!!!!!
Back to Top
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: May 31 2006
Location: DRURY LANE
Status: Offline
Points: 57800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:03pm
A bitch is back- with a new laptop. Had it for about a week, but hate it so had to debate whether or not taking it back. Then, I was like fucc it... im keeping it.

My confession: I missed the hell out of BHM. I missed yall like a fein fresh out of rehab looking for a good smokin' crack rock! Surfing from my phone and trying to type was for the birds, so I gave up!

Lastly, Sir Kock, you know good damn hell well, I aint judging nothing. Slide on to my inbox brotha, I need to hear this!

Edited by Qualified - Mar 26 2014 at 12:09pm
Back to Top
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 29 2009
Location: here
Status: Offline
Points: 134795
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

A bitch is back- with a new laptop. Had it for about a week, but hate it so had to debate whether or not taking it back. Then, I was like fucc it... im keeping it.

My confession: I missed the hell out of BHM. I missed yall like a fein fresh out of rehab looking for a good smokin' crack rock! Surfing from my phone and trying to type was for the birds, so I gave up!

Lastly, Sir Kock, you know good damn hell well, I aint judging nothing. Slide on to my inbox brotha, I need to hear this!

oh nah girl, it aint neva been that live ova here ConfusedLOL
Back to Top
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member


Joined: May 31 2006
Location: DRURY LANE
Status: Offline
Points: 57800
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2014 at 12:25pm
Im joking eanaj, but I did miss BHM tho.
Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 337349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:26pm
^It's Qualified!!

Off and sometimes on BHM, the more I'm realizing that the main reason some women *raises hand cause I ain't sh*t sometimes either* put other women down is to help feel better about their choices and their own position in life. I've been working on self-awareness the past 8 months so I'm going to try and keep this in mind so I catch myself before I start sipping bitter bish tea instead of messy bish tea.LOL
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1264118
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:


Afro this is a judgement free zone. Confess and be free my brother.
be free mr cee be free!!!
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Offline
Points: 1264118
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^It's Qualified!!

Off and sometimes on BHM, the more I'm realizing that the main reason some women *raises hand cause I ain't sh*t sometimes either* put other women down is to help feel better about their choices and their own position in life. I've been working on self-awareness the past 8 months so I'm going to try and keep this in mind so I catch myself before I start sipping bitter bish tea instead of messy bish tea.LOL
glad you recognise yer messiness

good luck and all that congo beat on your new path

may the class be with you always


Back to Top
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 28 2006
Location: StrwberryFields
Status: Offline
Points: 337349
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2014 at 12:55pm
Shooot, I only need congo beat classiness for work. Imma still me messy here.Cool


Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 708709710711712 807>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down