Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 775>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 1:08am
aint sh*t Brothas be winnin Ouch
Sponsored Links

dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 7:39pm
I said some mean things to a "friend" while under the influence.  I sent an apology text message earlier today, to which she hasn't responded (and her phone is usually always attached to her hip).

I feel guilty because it wasn't a nice thing to say (and I'm not nice when I drink dark liquor), but I really don't care if the dynamics of our friendship change because of it.  We're cool, but she's the same girl who's thrown it in our faces that she's either paid for something or paid more for something; that we rely on her to drive places ... not to mention the embarrassing things she does for attention when we're out.

I guess things happen for a reason.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2014 at 10:10pm
Just did a 14 hour shift...

Is it wrong to want to slap a pregnant girl or an older woman? Not do it, just want to? One of the residents accidently threw something at me last week and refused to apologize... I almost dragged her pregnant ass

I get to work at 6:45am and they say she had scissors... they cant even have plastic bags. She slept all day until my shift was over, my coworker came and flipped out about not feeling safe and conspiracies and talking bout leaving... crying.

So I have to do a double?? 7am-7am? Foh, This is only my 2nd 12 hour shift, in life and I was covering so damn, Im not even supposed to be here 2 hours later, she gives the scissors back and I leave. I wanted to punch them both in the head. One for having scissors and the other for falling out over them
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 3:21am
ive done some crazy things.. things ppl would be very surprised about. 

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 4:54am
My mom ruined my life. She asked me to start a biz for her, I did it for 6 years. We owned a very well known natural hair care line (not saying names because it was on forums and blogs). No one knew I was making leave ins, deep condish etc since I was 14 staying up till the crack of dawn. I was homeschooled so this was all I did. She was supposed to use the money towards my college fund. She lied. She paid for 1 class, opened a store, then shut down the biz when she had her stroke. The ish I made never separated, molded, or anything. I made sure I did everything right. I was also a straight A student with recs. from many teachers.

She stopped the biz last year. Now I am having to play catch up to get out of her house, pay for my schooling etc. I wanted to be a Nurse Practitioner and open a non-profit for women of domestic violence. I don't know why God put these hurdles in my life, but there is nothing worse than your mom hating you and trying to destroy you. I have never been lazy, I have worked all my life. I just worked for her, she told me I couldn't use her as a reference. Just today she took some packages I had and threw them away. She steals from me. Everything you can imagine. She does everything in her power to make my life miserable. I'm not her daughter...I'm her slave, and I just don't think it's fair that I am supposed to still love her after all of this. She and my bf take turns sh**ting on me. 

I just hate them. I'm so prayerful that I get this apt. Then I wont have to see either of them again. 
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:18am
HugCry I'm gland you have a way out of that toxic environment, BF= boyfriend or bestie? Either way drop him or her. More and more I'm starting to despise some black women for the way they treat their kids. I came in here to drop a story that made me so furious yesterday. I had heard the tip but the iceberg was nauseating.!!!

Edited by Diane (35) - Mar 10 2014 at 8:36am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 8:34am
I once visited a j/o who was in hospital for appendicitis

When I got there her man was there.. I was so dismissive I made that nigguh go look for a vase for the flowers I'd brought

I'm sure he suspected something .. It was all over his face .

God forgive me..

Edited by afrokock - Mar 10 2014 at 8:35am
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:47am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

HugCry I'm gland you have a way out of that toxic environment, BF= boyfriend or bestie. EIther way drop him or her. More and more Im starting to despise some black women for the way they treat their kids. I came in here to drop a story that made me so furious yesterday. I had heard the tip but the iceberg was nauseating.!!!

Thanks for the support. Smile

It's my boy friend. I told him the other day that I needed to get a hotel to get away from her and he said "no". It hurt me so bad. I cry and he gets mad that I'm crying. I had to sneak back into the house. I have more money than him. I pay for everything so how can you tell me no? Well it's because I can't drive. If I could, he could never say that to me. This whole thing makes me seem so weak. She get's pleasure out of hurting me. 
..........................................................................................................................................

UPDATE: Okay, let me tell you how much God has BLESSED ME. As I wrote this, I was so depressed, I've been crying for days. People just don't know. So how about I get a call as SOON as I was about to send this that I got approved for a really nice "luxury apt" in a good part of town that I can move into by tomorrow. I just want to start crying all over again. It just confirms that no matter if my mother hates me, if my bf tries to control me or whatever, God loves me and has my back when no one else does. I'm so happy.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:53am
Im happy for you.....sometimes you gotta distance yourself from people...get your own peace of mind...
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2014 at 9:54am
i know anxiety is a hell of a beast. Good for you for taking steps to improve your situation Thumbs Up
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 700701702703704 775>
  Share Topic