Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 709710711712713 733>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:07pm
I wanted to enter into the floor today. So I was talking shyyt about another co worker to another co worker on the office communicator and mistakenly sent it to my boss. He lol'd me back but still!!!ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Edited by sugabanana - Feb 19 2014 at 9:41pm
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:34pm
when i get home from the club the first thing i do is take my wig off then get butt nekkid, crawl into bed and go to sleep. i dont shower till i wake up later that morning, unless i really feel like filth Ouch
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2014 at 9:35pm
now a days, when i get non-urgent texts, i read them and just dont respond until i get a 2nd text from the person like the next day. idk why tbh...lazy i guess
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 12:41am
I'm so tired of yt ppl.
Tiiirrrrreeeddd.
And I'm tired of black ppl who want to please these yt ppl.

Ugh I want to go back home.
I feel like I can't be myself at work .
Bc if I'm myself I'll likely be fired for telling everyone how wrong they are.
But I think it's a good thing I'm not completely myself at work I think that's unprofessional.

The ass kissing that is taking place is cringe worthy.
They turning these black folk into tap dancing sambos.

I refuse to be sucked in so I will just remain quiet until the perfect time.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:43am
I really hope my dog lives 28 years.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2014 at 1:49am
I confess that I feel sad and stressed out about my sister's baby shower. My other sister is not replying to the messages, and I keep asking about who is organizing, if they all read about what entails a baby shower (decorations, food, party favors, games, invitations...).
I saw those cool fruit carving baby cribs and I think they are BOMB, I also found beautiful diaper cakes and all kinds of cakes, but my sister is being super cheap, she said "I am only spending $50" - wtf? are you for real? Then she said that our other sister can do all the decorations (and the food, and the diaper cake, and the cake, and the party favors..)

I feel like the baby shower will be a disaster. And it will be all her fault. But no one in my family will see it that way. F*ck all of them.

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:11am
Here I am sitting in the car with dumb dumb behind a late model bmw coupe. I'm not really a car person but is a BMW coupe lol. I also noticed it because I'm in the hood part of town getting some Timbs. who comes out the car??this guy who tried to talk to me who I call Shrek. Just big and ugly. Met him at the gym a couple years ago, hes a cop and a bodyguard. Hes one of those let's just chill fools. Haven't spoken to him since. If i was one of those women, id hop out of dummy's car and smile all up in Shrek's ugly face. But I'm not

Edited by Ming - Feb 21 2014 at 11:12am
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:21am
i swear this Brotha get real creative when mixing up the kool-aid he plans on serving me
so i delete u from my life and u come up with a boohoo story so i'll feel bad and let u back in? U even try going through my bff to get to me...i really dont get it.

Even more confusing...i keep drinking the kool aid Disapprove

I suppose my logic here is that i would appreciate someone offering to be there for me even if we no longer speak.
His story kind of hits home for me too...

He knows exactly what he's doing Pinch
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:22am
im not saving his number tho. that sh*t will remain nameless
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 11:54am
I thought you were taking about actual Kool-Aid for a second. smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System