Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 707708709710711 730>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 26 Votes, Average 3.31  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 7:47pm
hmmm...
I would be lying if i said his going away doesnt make me feel some type of way...
Im kind of sorry for how I did him earlier on last year. I thought about him all night the other night.
Im not gonna text him though. I have too much pride.

OAN
that Brotha that I blocked, Im pretty sure he's tried to contact me. So glad I downloaded that app
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:12pm
Is this the blocker app you use...

If not, get. It and thank me later.

Best part is you can set it so the person you blocked gets a personalized message every time they try to call or text you. Not only will they know their ass is blocked, but they'll know exactly why without you having to lift a finger or move a muscle Every time they try to contact you.

Edited cuz pics won't show.

Edited by ShadyLady - Feb 15 2014 at 8:15pm
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:14pm
I cant see what you posted shady
But the one I downloaded is Mr. Number
It was the quickest thing I could find
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:19pm
I tried Mr. Number and I definitely like this one better.

You literally just type in call blocker and its the one with a silver padlock and a B on it.

Sh!t is so cool my Ed's best friend called me and said, "That's messed up how you doing bruh, but tell me how you doing it cuz I need that in my life""
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2014 at 8:31pm
ha!
I was trying to find the app that ShadyLady is talking about and then I found with a silver padlock but when I read it, it was an app to block YOU from drunk texting or calling from such and such hours
I LOL when I read the description.

Oh and for anyone interested, it is called Dignity
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:48am
I really cant stand this bitch. He's so fckin dumb. I may get sick holding my tongue cause he's so dumb and sensitive. Wouldn't understand most of what I say when insulting him. Betta pay this phone bill next week

After last night's incident I only slept for an hour, insomnia. I wake up to a text from my brother. I replied and he wanted to know if he could sleep over instead of going to my mother's house. Man.. I took a good 30 mins to reply cause I didn't feel like tidying up. I told him to come cause Lord knows I'd feel bad if something happened to my little Black brother going home in the middle of the night in NYC. He always wears hoodies and he's about 6'4.. Sad but reality. He's still on the couch lol Imma make him get me some eggs when he gets up.

Had a staff meeting yesterday, 1st one - 2nd day. It was something. Apparently one girl is crazy. Kicking down the gate, bussing through the locked door, cursing out my supervisor and following her outside when she tried to remove herself from the situation. Some of the girls are nice just misguided. Coworkers invited me to a bar, they seem ok. There aren't any repercussions so they run amuck. Smacking a pregnant girl isn't ideal but if she tries me, what option do I have? This is great experience lol. Shoulda came in with the Bow Down track like initially planned
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 9:57am
Oh yeah... Went to Target last night, I put a sweater on the register knowing full well it was almost $40, saying I thought it was a little under $20. Normally I wouldn't explain but he just got me some stuff for Vday. Went in for dog food and face stuff, came out with that plus a sweater and something to eat. I gave him the "swipe the card face" when he saw the balance which should've been $15 the most
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:24pm
I truly feel that my OG sophisticated (mom and dad friends) relatives—from the CPT made sure that my son was red this year. So they can attend the games with my parents when they visit and play dominoes after--LOL.
It’s all good… today, my son got OG… RED----Dre Studio HD headphones hehehe in the mail not blue--- ( a joke to make me mad)
I love my CPT-family. --- However, I also love the Dodgers…--- can I say true blue? when you have both in your family?
Is this a dilemma?
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:43pm
I wanna be a ho and fukk her man just to piss her off!!!
#bhmconfessionsafterdark
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 16 2014 at 11:56pm
Conflicted.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System