BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Confessions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 702703704705706 755>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 27 Votes, Average 3.37  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Eanaj I feel your pain, yo.
When i left my home country and moved to another country my mother packed all of our things into barrels and left them at my aunt's house. I'm talking ALL of my childhood toys, dolls, books that my father bought my sister and I. Books that my sister passed down to me! My dad used to buy our toys with love. The very best. They were special because as a business man who lived in California most of the year, the toys were all i had of him apart from hearing him on the phone.

I was very homesick and beggggggged my mom to send back home for the barrels, as was the plan in the beginning.
She kept putting it off and we kept begging but still she kept putting it off. Finally one day my aunt called and said she's moving too and she's leaving our stuff in the house while a friend house sits.

Long story short, suddenly ALL of out things are m.i.a
Aunt can't give account, friend can't give account.

My whole childhood...gone. I cared my toys very well because my mother is a neat freak. So everything was in mint condition. I had several life sized dolls and just beautiful things from my daddy. Bought with so much care and love.. All gone. It took so much for me to not bite my mother and spazz like a bitch! I took years to come to terms with the loss. It was the sentimental value..the memories of living in my home country listening to the birds sing as i played dolly house...

Ahhh just thinking about it makes me want to cry and this was yearssss ago.
I only have 1 thing to show..the doll i took with me on the plane. I was 8. I still have her to this day.
My big sis and niece visited me from NYC and i said DO NOT TOUCH MY DOLL, LITTLE GIRL!
Your grandad bought me that! That's MY dolly!!

I'm upset that our homesickness wasn't a priority enough...aghhh.
I let it go but yea..i do wish i had my toys because i wanted to keep them forever.
sh*t that made me want to call my papa bear. I miss him so.

just saw this, thanks Derri HeartHug
It feels good to know Im not the only one Disapprove
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:32pm
i cannot wait till then end of the week to rid this Brotha from my life for good!I'd do it right now but my curiosity about a certain something needs to be satisfied before I do it.
Regardless of what I find out, he is getting the boot.

Im tired of struggling with him. A friendship should not be this difficult to maintain! Confused
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 7:59pm
I have a taste for a peanut butter & jelly sammich soooo bad but I already ate dinner. #firstworldproblems
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:26am
I confess that sometimes I come to this thread, write stuff in the writing box as if it were my confession box, read it as if someone else was reading it, and then go back to the forum without posting it.
Some relief is found after "releasing" the confession to nowhere.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Feb 11 2014 at 1:26am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:27am
well, if it was something that was eating me inside though, like something I wanted to talk about but don't really want to discuss with anyone.

sometimes i wish I could celebrate this v-day in style. i never celebrated v-day in a big way.
but it won't happen. not this year.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:45pm
sometimes i wonder if ppl will remember me and what ive done for them. when you need someone to talk to, i always make myself available. when you need money...and i dont have it to give but i give it anyways... i wonder will it be remembered or will i just always be "some lady" in the background.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:50pm
captains log: 

*sigh* holidays/man made traditions... since ive taken a stand and have not celebrated them..ppl seem to be in full force to try to get me to break. they think they are sneaky by taking the route of going through my kids. the ppl who can defend themselves..thats who they go through. its really ashame that i have protect my kids from the world..and family too.  you try to give'em info to help them learn and they just reject it. i honestly dont know how Jesus did it. i dont wanna spoon feed ppl and i dont want to save them. i want them to rot in their ignorance. i want them to be like oh yeah she was right when she told me. ...ugh. guess im just gonna have to remind folks of the jerk that i can really be. maybe then they'll get the hint. Sorry God. i should've refreshed today but i didnt.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 6:58pm
I found some PICS on my 13 yr olds tablet a few days ago. I wasn't even mad at him. We talk to him about sex often but I guess he wanted to see what all of the hoopla was about. When I picked up the tablet all I saw was a big ole greasy donkey butt. Then I searched his history and saw how his little mind works. He went from typing in p*ssy, to black girls p*ssy, to black girls with big butts. Is it sad that I was happy that he was looking for black girls specifically?

Anyways me, my husband and my son's father all had another sex talk with him and he asked alot of questions that we answered very honestly. My bestfriend who is very prudish disapproved of that. She believes that parents should enforce abstinence. But she doesn't have kids and doesn't realize how important it is to teach them how to be safe instead of making sex seem dirty and bad. I hope and encourage my son to make the choice to abstain from sex until he is much older and more mature but if he does decide to I want him to be safe. 

I put a parental control app on his tablet since then. 
BaileyAlexandria View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BaileyAlexandria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 7:03pm
I'm. bored. I wanna travel but everyone around me is broke and can't afford to. My cousin is ballin out of control but isn't reliable. The struggle.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2014 at 7:12pm
I woulda let him watch the PICS.
Maybe jackin' off would keep him from *&%^$#@Ein'.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 702703704705706 755>
  Share Topic